Thosew passed away in 2007 - Rip

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:03 am

NANNY RED wrote:
peewee wrote:
zarababe wrote:Dirk Kuyt Senior - died in the summer

In his own words:

"It's hard to be without him because he was my biggest supporter and now he's not here any more," Kuyt explained.

"He watched me playing games since I was five – I don't have to say how important he was for me. We were really big football fans together and it's a big loss.

"I just have to try to keep going. Sometimes it's hard but I just have to keep playing football and winning trophies – that would make him proud.

"If we won a trophy this year it would also be for him – that would be nice."

kuyt probably misses him, he misses everything else   :D

oh below the belt there peewee lad

sorry nanny i am another one who doesnt buy into all the false sentiment on here, when people express sadness over personal losses i respect that, but when they start going on about some actor etc then i dont see the point, i have always been that way and if i was to get upset about every bad thing that happens in the world i would be constantly upset.

i care about my family and friends, not some camp actor or woman stupid enough to pop her head out of her armoured car when she knows people want her dead
112-1077774096

Postby zarababe » Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:51 am

mrsDrummerphil wrote:My Love, My Life, My Soulmate,

DrummerPhil

Know it wasn't in 2007 but everyday your passing grows heavier and my heart dies once again.

Gone and never forgotten. His spirit lives on in here forever !

Some people live and touch many, others live and pass by without touching a soul - Phil is indeed one of those who was loved and liked by so many.

Having lost my darling dad 13 years ago the loss of a loved one is with me always - this time of the year is 'heavy' for many reasons ( birthday on 25/12) not least his continued absence and the irreplacable void left in our lives. Miss you dad because you too touched so many with your kindness and wisdom proud to be your daughter always !!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:41 am

The holidays are a sad time for people who have lost relatives over that period, or they where just to young to die Phil, Zara's dad, woolys cousin, my nan and grandad nan died christmas day, grandad died on boxing day.

And every year that the festive holidays come around the memories come back so does the heartache.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum