Funniest quote ever - Well,, stupidest?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:03 pm

"Yeah, we don't condemn it at all."

John Terry being interviewed on Sky Sports about the booing of Frank Lampard. Think the word's condone, John.

:buttrock
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby EddieC » Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:39 pm

:D :D :D

Sh!t hot
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JamCar05 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:14 pm

:laugh:
JamCar05

Postby stmichael » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:24 pm

:D

just reminds me, i was listening to jimmy case yesterday talking about rafa's decision to substitute gerrard against everton for "showing too much passion".

"too much passion? what a load of nonsense. back when i played, against everton, we kicked lumps out of each other for the first 15 minutes. and then they threw the ball on".

:D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby t batty(_Y_) » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:57 pm

haha very funny
I'm Known To Walk Alone....

But I'm Alone For A Reason..........
t batty(_Y_)

Postby NANNY RED » Sat Oct 27, 2007 9:04 pm

"I was watching the Blackburn game on TV on Sunday when it flashed on the screen that George (Ndah) had scored in the first minute at Birmingham. My first reaction was to ring him up. Then I remembered he was out there playing."

Ade Akinbiyi

Classic
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:39 am

NFL Star: Londoners Speak English?

Updated: 14:09, Friday October 26, 2007
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder has admitted not knowing people speak English in London.

The NFL player might want to check a map to see where he's playing Sunday's prestige game against the New York Giants at Wembley Stadium.

Crowder, who comes from Atlanta in Georgia, may be praised on the field, but confessed geography was not his strong point.

He admitted he did not know until now where London was - or that Londoners spoke English.

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries," he said.
Advertisement

"I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that."

Crowder added: "I know (Washington Redskins linebacker) London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him.

"That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

The Miami Dolphins play the New York Giants at Wembley this Sunday in the first NFL regular-season game to be played outside the United States.

Shotty journalism at the end because there was a game played in Mexico 2 or 3 years ago, still this guy doesn't seem to be our best ambassador of the "international" game
JoeTerp

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion