Chelseafan? - Why bother?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:02 pm

You sad idiot.

Get a life, go back to your own site.  I can see you have spent the last hour or so arguing with yourself.  You have posted in every thread in the last hour.

Bitter about the lack of success since the 50's are we?  Nevermind, nevermind, you wont win nothing this year either!!!

Hernan Crespo makes me laugh with all that girly hair!!

What money has been squandered by clubs on Veron?  You even made Manchester United better by taking him off their hands!!!

Claude Makelele is as weak as ******!!

Marcel Desailly is the funniest joke since......oh no wait, you really did sign Veron didn't you!!!

...AND STEVEN GERRARD STILL PLAYS FOR LIVERPOOL.....

Trying to get him on the cheap!!!

I hope your whole diseased club goes to the wall!!!

:D   :D   :D
jonnymac1979

Postby madred » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:04 pm

And Bruno scored against you's!!!
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lord Lucan » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:05 pm

Nice 1 jonnymac dito down with chelski go home Abramovic
"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains." Bill Shankly
Lord Lucan

Postby supersub » Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:06 pm

CHELSKI MIGHT HAVE SPENT AN HOUR POSTING,I SPENT 3 MINUTES DELETING.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:09 am

Crespo is paid some 60,000 per week and this has proven to be a hindrancce of getting him even out on loan to any Italian club.

Funny how Chelski pays over the market price for a has been player (Crespo, Veron, Petit perhaps Makelele) and give him such a lucrative contract thet it makes it impossible for them to offload them if they don't perform up to expectations.

Like Wenger said, there is one transfer market for Chelsea and there is the market for the rest of Europe.

Wait till Ambrmovic gets tired of bankrolling Chelsea or gets extradited for some crime against his homeland, then the real Chelsea will be revealed.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 10:29 am

why are chelsea fans on here they gettin paranoid or summit wtf we r not on there boards. Yer must be gettin para cause they will win f@ck all again an prob worried that now we got raffa we will come back an haunt em :;):  an gerrard scores its liverpool 1 chelsea 0  :D
unhappyred

Postby blind » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:15 am

i used to like watching the chelsea team of gullit and vialli because they played nice football but that club is in for a wake up call as Abramovich is going to get board and it is just a matter of when. then they will drop faster then Leeds did and go bust. sad to see but it is predictable they have something like 50 players registered buy chelsea of which 20 or so are on silly monney and are getting or have already been loaned out they pay over the odds cause Abramovich wants instant reward but he will never get it cause the players spend too much time looking over there shoulder to see who is going to get bought this week.

they will have a sticky patch in the middle of the season just before the tranfer window and it will all go down hill from there as they just buy to try and stop the loss of games.
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby unhappyred » Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:35 am

Totally agree with ya blind, an i thought mourinho came on the conditions he gets to pick the players how dissalutioned he will be. luv it  :D
unhappyred

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:55 pm

Russia is so dodgy, you never know with Abromavich could be arrested for dodgy dealings.( a journalist investigating the russian Billionaires was murdered last week).

Chelsea were about £80m in debt when he bought them, how ****** would they be if he left. they would make Leeds look rich.

The thought of Chelsea and Leeds folding fills me with joy, especially when I see the thuggish football they've played since the 1970s, and their hooligan fans.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:32 pm

Crespo was on £96,000 a week at Chelsea: one the tabloids found a discarded payslip of his last year!

Money well spent!
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:34 pm

Damn, when was this guy on I would have enjoyed slagging the pensioner.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion