Pepe reina speaks with his father and his grandfat

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby 109-1170291157 » Wed May 02, 2007 12:30 pm

More...

On Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Pepe Reina speaks with his father and his grandfather

Michael Reina and Pepe Reina, father and son, already had been crossed by them in the waves and had done to them articles of press and television. Michael, who was great doorman of the Barcelona and the Athletic one, inculcated his son the love for the desk. Pepe was forged in the Barça and in the Villarreal and now it triumphs in the Liverpool. Last night we cross them again in The Tirachinas, but in a different way. He reigns them they allowed us to be witnesses of the previous, familiar conversation and futbolera, to Champions Liverpool's semi-final-Chelsea that is played this night. A document to that it is worth listening.

Michael already overcame a few semi-finals of European Cup as goalkeeper of the Aleti (then it could not gain the final: damned Schwarzenbeck!) and he asked on his sensations his son. In the middle of the soccer questions, Michael asked Pepe about his daughter, his granddaughter Grecia. In the middle of the conversation, Michael spent the telephone to his father, grandfather of Pepe, who put the small worm for the desk, like he did later with his son (Pepe wanted to be an end right!). A delicious, intimate conversation.

Pepe worries for his grandfather. He says to his father, that if they see the game together, that does not become nervous. That if the things go badly, changes channel.

The father says that the grandfather, is who poison it with that he had to be a doorman and he was his trainer.

The father remembers a concentration before a game:
What has changed the football, now many concentrations do not realize, I remember the semi-final against the Celtic of Glasgow and in the Mundial of London, we were 40 days and 40 nights of concentration.
109-1170291157

Postby Sabre » Thu May 03, 2007 11:16 am

Nice one Marie.

I've read also that the old man cried of pride after the two saves.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Thu May 03, 2007 2:49 pm

For "doorman" that should read "goalkeeper" , I guess the translation of "portero" was confused with "porter".
Last edited by LFC #1 on Thu May 03, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KAKA22 » Sun May 13, 2007 2:29 pm

how is he?here in Italy we've remained on the news of his injurement to his shoulder...(even if i'm not worried for him..:D
RAVA7      GO MILAN!!!
KAKA22

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun May 13, 2007 2:33 pm

He's fine ,he'll be ready for the final , don't you worry.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1170291157 » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:53 am

LFC #1 wrote:For "doorman" that should read "goalkeeper" , I guess the translation of "portero" was confused with "porter".

Thanx u!!
109-1170291157

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge