Henry in liverpool - Official - photos inside

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby babu » Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:36 am

Emerald Red wrote:You know it's a sad state of affairs when a club like us has to dream about players like Henry at the club.

mate you do post some cr@p. what do you mean sad state of affairs? And Henry is a proven striker.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Zi-Dan Agger » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:19 am

My dads best mate is an estate agent and he told him that 2 weeks ago Henry bought a 1.5 million pound house in ormskirk.  Not meaningg to add fuel to the fire but why would he need a house there if moving to spain or staying in london?
Zi-Dan Agger

Postby happychappy » Wed Jun 06, 2007 11:34 am

Apparently the other day he cheated on his wife/fiance with my mates mom and he made her wear a Liverpool shirt while he knocked the back out of her........Does this mean he's coming to liverpool?  :p
"First is First and Second is Nowhere" The Legend Bill Shankley
happychappy

Postby En1gma_LFC » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:15 pm

Not meaning to fuel any fires as this really is just a strong rumour but ive heard alot of speculation from a fair few people connected to the supporters clubs that a 17M + Cisse deal is likely to go through. Like I said, still pure speculation but im sure we'd all love this to happen.
En1gma_LFC

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:32 pm

From a friend who works at the academy.  Henry is definately at Melwood today
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:38 pm

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:From a friend who works at the academy.  Henry is definately at Melwood today

I have now been advised that he was there yesterday but meant to be filming some sort of advert.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:44 pm

Ace Ventura wrote:
Ola Mr Benitez wrote:From a friend who works at the academy.  Henry is definately at Melwood today

I have now been advised that he was there yesterday but meant to be filming some sort of advert.

Good cover story!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby The Ace1983 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:56 pm

Gee, didn't see that one coming! :D
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:03 pm

Tw@t stain i was all made up then.
grayghost

Postby NiftyNeil » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:46 pm

I've just read this release from William Hill:

Gamble On Henry For Liverpool
THIERRY HENRY TO JOIN LIVERPOOL? PLENTY BETTING ON IT.....Bookmakers William Hill have been forced to cut their odds for Thierry Henry to leave Arsenal for Liverpool from 10/1 to 3/1, following a forty eight hour gamble on the London-to-Merseyside transfer going ahead.'We started to take calls asking for odds for Henry to join Liverpool a couple of days ago and initially offered 10/1, not believing it was that likely a move for the Frenchman. However, after taking increasingly more calls and bets - predominantly from the Liverpool area - we have shortened the odds significantly just in case there is something to the story, which has yet to emerge into the public domain.' said Hill's spokesman Graham Sharpe.

Very interesting. I think we've seen the best of Henry though, and whatever price Arsenal want, it will be too much for a player entering his thirties.
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby grayghost » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:47 pm

15mil is about spot on i think.
grayghost

Postby GOAT » Wed Jun 06, 2007 2:49 pm

babu wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:You know it's a sad state of affairs when a club like us has to dream about players like Henry at the club.

mate you do post some cr@p. what do you mean sad state of affairs? And Henry is a proven striker.

Don't think he means Henry isnt a great striker, think he means that its a sad state of affairs that having a player like him at a club like ours would be a dream
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby eusto » Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:35 pm

is ryt then, av heard that henry is supposed to sign on friday but it is just a rumour that myt cum true???
eusto

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion