This fella shouted! - Classic humour

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red37 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:17 pm

Sorry guys i have to do it. Ive been meaning for a while to post a link to this particular thread, courtesy of RAWK. Just have a trawl through it...there are some cracking comments in here. Absolute quality, had/has me in stitches from beginning to end. Top stuff!  :bowdown

it might also be an idea for anyone in here who hears anything hilarious at the game to post them up for our enjoyment. Anyway, here is the link: (i hope im not offending anyone or any rules)  :)  funny as f**k!!  And a shining example of the wit and dry observation this famous city is reknowned for..

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=50333.0

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:56 am

oh mate, i am wetting myself here reading some of these

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
112-1077774096

Postby red37 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:12 am

Jimmy Saville    :laugh:  :laugh:

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Salty Sock » Thu Jan 11, 2007 6:06 pm

hahaha wow, cake on the fiddler that one!! :)
Salty Honors Acceptee List: Graham01, grayghost, dawson99, Bamaga Man, GYBS, LegBarnes, frankp57, Toffeehater, crazyhorse , Number 9, dward, Judge, Sabre :) PM for info!

Salty Sock

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:25 pm

Yer, I always have a gander at that thread in RAWK.  I've posted a couple in it.  At the Fulham home game in December, there was some guy who just shouted "Come on Reds!" every minute or so as if he'd been robotically programmed to do it.  Even if it was a throw in or a player was injured though, and his voice was a belter, same volume, pitch and tone, every time!!!  Sounded like Yosemite Sam if you know what I mean.

I was about twenty rows in front of him and could hear this all through the match.  My brothers were about ten seats away from him sitting next to each other.  Some mad lad they sit by then started copying him every time he domne it, which made it even better!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Jan 11, 2007 7:30 pm

The best ones in there for me which I have always remembered were the following without giving to many clues away.

*  Dwight Yorke taking a throw-in
*  Neil Sullivan answering a young scamps question whilst in goal at the Kop end
*  Jamie Redknapp answers a question from the crowd about his wifes bedroom habits
*  Some fella suggesting Cisse's wife should change her name to something more appropriate
*  Jamie Carragher taking a throw in and could smell a salt'n'vinegar based food in the crowd
*  Some lone reply to the Kop singing "What the fuckinhell is that?" to Newcastle fans

Read the whole thread and you'll see what I'm talking about....

Quality stuff.
jonnymac1979

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Jan 11, 2007 8:51 pm

at the arsenal game on tuesday. When it was 6-3, one bloke stood up and shouted, "come on lads, next goal the winner" :laugh:
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:04 pm

I remember being at one sunday league game were the full back was being roasted by the oppositions winger . After he'd left the defender on his a'rse half a dozen times one of the disabled fans shouted to the disheartend defender .
"Don't chase him , get in me wheelchair I'll fu'ckin' push yer !" :laugh: :laugh:  :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Sabre » Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:22 pm

I'm not sure to remember it exactly, but Michael Robinson, former LFC player and nowadays football pundit in Spain, said that there was a fan thas was particularly harsh with his football behind one of the goals -cannot remember if it was the kop-

And Michael said that he'll always remember how he fell injured in that zone of the pitch, and while he was laid down, the fan offered him "want some chips, lad?" while he was eating chips.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reinas No.1 Fan » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:47 pm

I remember one season we were playing bolton at anfield, I was sat in the ani road end. Now Hyypia made a tackle and a bolton player fell on his backside, to which the bolton fans started to chant (as many un-inverntive sets of fans do)

"Same old Scousers always cheating....etc."

A few minutes later we scored with Michael Owen, and some one returned the favour by singing

"Same old Bolton, always loosing"

to which half of ani road joined in.

:D class :D
Last edited by Reinas No.1 Fan on Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liverpool FC
Reinas No.1 Fan
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:09 am

does anyone here know how the hell to get in rawk forum?
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:32 am

I like this one:

As I was walking past the players entrance, with the players coming out. Some kid passes Jerzy his programme to be signed.

"Jerzy, sign me programme mate, , , , and for :censored: sake, don't drop it"

:laugh:

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Well Red » Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:03 pm

after another half hearted attempt to win the ball a mate of mine stands up and shouts out "The closest Zenden's come to a tackle is when he's off fishing!" :D  I creased.
THERE WILL BE LIFE AFTER TORRES:

Well Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion