Liverpool write to fans - Anyone get survey?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:39 pm

did anyone recieve the survey yet?

LIVERPOOL have launched a major fans’ survey to canvas opinion on how to make the new Stanley Park stadium a success.

Chief executive Rick Parry has written to supporters whose details are on the club database, seeking a broad range of views on how to make the arena the best in the world.

Fans are to be quizzed on subjects such as ticket pricing, the importance of keeping the unique Anfield atmosphere, and how highly they rate innovations such as the introduction of a big screen or half-time entertainment at Liverpool fixtures.

New owners George Gillett and Tom Hicks are clearly eager to hear a range of opinions as they finalise the stadium plans, although it’s unclear at this stage whether the club is targeting all Reds supporters or just a cross section of their fanbase.

The survey, described as the ‘biggest ever’ undertaken by Liverpool, kicked off yesterday with an e-mail to numerous subscribers to Anfield’s official information services.

The questionnaire, which takes around ten minutes to complete, asks supporters what they consider a reasonable price for season tickets.

Fans are also asked if they would ever consider purchasing a more expensive ‘club seat’ which would guarantee their place for all club and European games, as well as offering access to exclusive club bars and lounges.

The prospect of opening a club sports bar and restaurant, open seven days a week, is also touted, and supporters are asked to name the three most important elements they believe the new stadium must include.

The results are to be assessed by the American owners as they determine how best to ensure the new venue is an unqualified triumph.

“The new owners are committed to striving for further success – both on and off the field,” says Parry.

“Building work will start soon on our new stadium in Stanley Park. As we embark on this new and exciting era at Liverpool, we are conducting the biggest ever survey of our fans to help shape the club's future, particularly to find out more about views on the new stadium and other aspects of the club.

“It is crucial that we take into account the views of our supporters.”

what a great idea, now the fans can have an input, this means we may get what we want in the new stadium in relation to capacity and a single tier kop end
112-1077774096

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:48 pm

Got this emailed to me this morning. I mean seriously, a f#ckin online survey for the new stadium is asking for trouble. The mancs have got hold of it.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby grayghost » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:52 pm

As long as there is a KOP then the new stadium wil be even beeter for noise levels i just hope that the new owners listen to the surrporters on this issue.
grayghost

Postby matrix » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:31 pm

stmichael wrote:Got this emailed to me this morning. I mean seriously, a f#ckin online survey for the new stadium is asking for trouble. The mancs have got hold of it.

i agree with you all the way...

never thought about that,  jesus i hope not many of them get the email... 

MANURE SCUMBAGS...    :glare:

matrix
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KRobbo10 » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:22 pm

this is the link for the questionaire

http://www.smrc.myzen.co.uk/survey/liverpool/3088.htm
KRobbo10

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:57 pm

your bound to get a certain amount of bogus replies when doing something like this, but with 24k season ticket holders and various others methods of getting it out to supporters im sure it will be pretty easy to weed out the fakes.

The new owners are going to make us into a 7 days a week business not just open on matchdays, from listening and reading various things going to the match is going to be a totally new experience, the future looks very bright indeed.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Reg » Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:52 pm

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:your bound to get a certain amount of bogus replies when doing something like this, but with 24k season ticket holders and various others methods of getting it out to supporters im sure it will be pretty easy to weed out the fakes.

The new owners are going to make us into a 7 days a week business not just open on matchdays, from listening and reading various things going to the match is going to be a totally new experience, the future looks very bright indeed.

I agree with you.

I guess the club knows what it wants but wants to be sure the fans are on the same wavelength.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion