Itv 1996 hillsbrough documentary - Download the show

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby The Red Baron » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:26 pm

Not sure if Ciggy had a copy of this on dvd,give her a shout.
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:29 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:The torrent has died now....no seeds! :(

I'm downloading it now and it's got 2 seeds.

17% done for me
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:43 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:

Cheers Elchris!

If any one else is downloading this can they keep it seeding after its downloaded!Im only connected to 1 peer and its taking ages....only 6% done!! :(

Really wanna see this!

mine's done barry mate. How do I seed it?
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:06 am

"Hillsborough" Screening: Belfast Film Festival

Jimmy McGovern's Hillsborough will be screened as part of the Belfast Film Festival at Queen's Film Theatre on Tuesday 27 March at 6-15pm. After the film Phil Scraton will talk briefly on Hillsborough: The Truth followed by a question and answer session with Jimmy and Phil.

Jimmy McGovern is a BAFTA award-winning TV scriptwriter from Liverpool. He is particularly known for writing powerful and thought-provoking dramas often based on hard-hitting social issues or controversial real-life events. Writing credits include Hillsborough, Brookside, Cracker, The Lakes (1997-99), Sunday, based on the events of 'Bloody Sunday', and most recently The Street (2006, BBC1).

Hillsborough Screening 6.45PM – 8.25PM
In conversation with Jimmy McGovern and Phil Scraton (author of Hillsborough: The Truth) 8.25PM – 9.10PM

HILLSBOROUGH
On 15 April 1989 at Hillsborough Stadium, Sheffield severe overcrowding led to the deaths of 96 men, women and children. 400 fans were injured, and thousands traumatised. First screened in 1996, McGovern’s award-winning Hillsborough recounts the day and immediate aftermath through the experiences of three bereaved families, exposing the appalling insensitivities they endured. Based on a decade’s research Phil Scraton’s much-acclaimed book Hillsborough: The Truth reveals official complacency, institutional neglect and the authorities’ determination to deflect responsibility and avoid liability. Jimmy McGovern and Phil Scraton present an update on the case and a discussion on drama-documentaries and their relationship to critical research

Dir. Charles McDougall, 1996, UK, 101 mins, Cert 15, BFI
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza 1 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:29 am

Thanks for that Adam. I think I might go to see it. I have seen it on the TV and I have tried to download it a few times but it never works.
Its the saddest programme I have ever watched and probably ever will watch.

Does anyone have a link where I dont have to use a torrents??? I cant find it on Limewire or Shareaza. Thanks.
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:50 am

Due to the demand for tickets, this event has been moved to the larger auditorium at the QFT (same building) which will seat over 200.

Tickets are still available at the moment. The booking telephone number is 02890 330443.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Hillsborough