Training supplements - Which ones are any good?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby EddieC » Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:30 pm

I've been weight training for over a year now, and the only supplement I've ever used is Creatine, which seems to work nicely.

However I notice there are literally hundreds of different supplements down at Holland & Barrett. Does anyone know of any that are good for weight training, and also any that may cause potential problems?

Cheers.
EddieC
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby daxy1 » Thu Feb 22, 2007 9:06 pm

try decca or sustanon 250 or if you have the cash GH1 only jokin i dont condone any of them ...  ive never bought anything legal for muscle growth but my mate own's a gym i'll ask him in the morning there was this one thing called winstroll but it didnt taste too nice and you had to take loads and i'm not sure if it's legal? but it worked good!

daxy1
LFC Super Member

Postby CarlosRocks » Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:26 pm

if you want to put on sheer mass then i recommend mammoth 2500. fantastic stuff and highly recommended....

Mammoth 2500
CarlosRocks

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:45 pm

Any of the Met RX and Maximuscle products are good. 

Don't forget you should, has part of your training also consider taking a good antioxidant supplement as well like Pycnogenal (a good one is Bio Pycnogenal by Pharma Nord. They also have one called Bio Antioxidant which is good as well).  Search the web for further info about these products.

If you have a GNC store new you give them a go.  They are part of Holland and Barrett chain but the range of products in their store are for the sports person and in particular Weight training etc. They'll be able advise on the best product(s).  See their website GNC.co.uk

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Return to General Chat Forum