Woohoo - I did it

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:17 am

CardinalRed wrote:Don't like doing traffic work mate, there's bigger fish to fry..... My one pet hate is drivers using their mobiles, I once had to go to a fatal accident where a 10 yr old lad got killed by a bloke who drove straight through a pelican crossing with the lights at red 'cause he was on the phone. he got 6 years for it but he's out now..... Hands free is the way to go!!!

:cool:

Trouble with hands-free is the price. You're talking £100 every time you change your phone.

I know it's nothing compared to a life, but I'm of the thinking that if it's a safety gadget, it should be cheap.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:29 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:
CardinalRed wrote:Don't like doing traffic work mate, there's bigger fish to fry..... My one pet hate is drivers using their mobiles, I once had to go to a fatal accident where a 10 yr old lad got killed by a bloke who drove straight through a pelican crossing with the lights at red 'cause he was on the phone. he got 6 years for it but he's out now..... Hands free is the way to go!!!

Trouble with hands-free is the price. You're talking £100 every time you change your phone.

I know it's nothing compared to a life, but I'm of the thinking that if it's a safety gadget, it should be cheap.

Or free?
66-1120597113

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:33 am

BarryBelfast wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:

Or free?

Well quite.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum