Saturday is match-day - Liverpool v leicester

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby supersub » Fri Sep 19, 2003 11:37 pm

Another match-day is here.....come on lads bang in 4 goals and lets take the 3 points.
see you all outside "the Park" before the game can of ale in hand,I'll be wearing my red shirt(fits where it touches).
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby supersub » Sat Sep 20, 2003 10:03 pm

It was a deserved victory,although at times we went to sleep.The first half-hour there was some neat football without creating many goal scoring chances.Owen missed a sitter before he opened the scoring.Biscan again impressed and Finnan was m-o-m with Diouf,Smicer and Kewell continueing to cleverly play with freedom and invention.One day someone will get a pasteing,it could be Arsenal October 4th.
    Heskey chipped in with his customary goal against Leicester but he still goes quiet for long periods,and at times he looks totally pedestrian.All in all the job was done and we move up the table.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby oldredeyes » Sun Sep 21, 2003 8:17 pm

I agree, a good win even if we did take our foot off the gas for too long at times. It could be about building confidence, there were times yesterday when the team seemed to be waiting for something to go wrong and played safe. Once they realise that they have nothing to fear other than fear itself, they will be fine. So go for it lads, raise the tempo, get the crowd roaring and watch the points pile up. I'm feeling more confident myself - so there's a start eh!
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games