:D  :laugh:  :D  :laugh:

best trial ever!!!!  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:36 am

jkop wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:THIS IS INCREDIBLE

That is incredible ive never known the show to let them wiggle at each other for so long. :laugh:

I can't help it mate, I know I shouldn't laugh but fuck it, little people make me uncontrollably howl.  If Peter Crouch can take it of 10,000 away fans at Anfield every week for being tall, or that Willow Leprechaun actor person can go on Extras to make a joke out of it, little people can take it now off me.  I saw one driving a car round Liverpool near Tithebarn Street once and I burst out laughing like a tit on my own.  I had to hide my face, I just can't help it.

I remember once years ago my Ma came home from work once through the door with tears streaming down her face laughing.  When she finally got her composure, she told me she had been walking home from work behnd a midget and couldn't stop laughing as she was walking at the little waddling movements they can't help but do.  And she couldn't overtake the dwarf because she'd know my Ma was killing herself laughing at her!!!!

See, even typing the word midget makes me laugh!!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sorry to the PC brigade as is always the case but if you can discuss threads about Bin Laden on here until you're blue in the face, I'm bringing midgets up.  They just make me laugh to the point where I can't get my breath for laughing so hard!!!
jonnymac1979

Postby red37 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:36 am

Red wrote:here is one of me and my mate in work, compressed polystyrene, stronger than you think,
im the first guy, lol was funny at the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmFSd_9jvcQ

:D  you daft pair of buggers!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:00 am

What the f*ck did I just watch!?!

That's so wrong, yet funny at the same time!  :help  :D  :O

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Red Baron » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:26 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:I'm bringing midgets up

If you chewed them properley you wouldnt have that problem :D
You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older.
Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman.Stuff you pay good money for later in llife
The Red Baron
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red @ Heart » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:31 am

is there a way of dloading this clip, its so funnt and want it on my fone desperatly, any help please.
"GERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD what a goal"
Red @ Heart
LFC Super Member

Postby jkop » Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:23 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:
jkop wrote:

That is incredible ive never known the show to let them wiggle at each other for so long. :laugh:

I can't help it mate, I know I shouldn't laugh but fuck it, little people make me uncontrollably howl.  If Peter Crouch can take it of 10,000 away fans at Anfield every week for being tall, or that Willow Leprechaun actor person can go on Extras to make a joke out of it, little people can take it now off me.  I saw one driving a car round Liverpool near Tithebarn Street once and I burst out laughing like a tit on my own.  I had to hide my face, I just can't help it.

I remember once years ago my Ma came home from work once through the door with tears streaming down her face laughing.  When she finally got her composure, she told me she had been walking home from work behnd a midget and couldn't stop laughing as she was walking at the little waddling movements they can't help but do.  And she couldn't overtake the dwarf because she'd know my Ma was killing herself laughing at her!!!!

See, even typing the word midget makes me laugh!!!!!!!  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sorry to the PC brigade as is always the case but if you can discuss threads about Bin Laden on here until you're blue in the face, I'm bringing midgets up.  They just make me laugh to the point where I can't get my breath for laughing so hard!!!

:laugh: The next time i see a midget the only thing ill be thinking is what would Jonnymac do now, i know laugh !! :laugh:
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:29 pm

I drink in some boozer in Liverpool sometimes and there is a fella who drinks in there who looks like that little white man off the Pink Panther cartoons, just a head with arms and legs.

I'm really, really sorry, I don't mean to be cruel but I can't help laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:36 pm

I love it when people fall over, I can't help but laugh, I was in the Trafford centre a few weeks ago and this young lad was walking around with his jeans down to his knees and his underpants showing, he get's to the escalator and falls, I had to turn around and walk the other way otherwise he would of seen me laughing. For all I know he could have been hurt, I just couldn't careless, I enjoyed laughing about it; people were staring at me laughing to myself.  :laugh:
67-1161385641

Postby jkop » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:31 am

jonnymac and CharmlessMan the evil chuckle brothers ! :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:28 pm

:D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:44 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I drink in some boozer in Liverpool sometimes and there is a fella who drinks in there who looks like that little white man off the Pink Panther cartoons, just a head with arms and legs.

I'm really, really sorry, I don't mean to be cruel but I can't help laughing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Monsieur!- Cognac sil vous plait!"     "Oh and a bag of salt and vinegar for Le Femme"

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:56 am

Limits of Women - The Fast Show

Comedy Gold!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_B8jE21EXc
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:41 pm

:bump

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Here's a good one for all you playas.  JMac needs to pay particular attention (Smeg might want to have a look as well)...

Sexual Consent Form
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum