Footprints

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:52 pm

One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him he noticed that many times there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it was at the very lowest times in his life.

He questioned the LORD about it. "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby zackboxer » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:30 pm

Amen to that Cheesy !!!
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:53 pm

cheesecakery wrote:One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the LORD. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life. He noticed two sets of footprints in the sand.

When the last scene of his life flashed before him he noticed that many times there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that it was at the very lowest times in his life.

He questioned the LORD about it. "LORD, you said that once I decided to follow you you'd walk with me all the way. But I have noticed there is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why when I needed you most you would leave me."

The LORD replied, "My precious child, I love you and I would never leave you. During your times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you."

Yes
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby Woollyback » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:47 am

Thanks for the words of wisdom Reverend Cheese  :)
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 1:37 am

praise the lord
112-1077774096

Postby Dom1 » Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:51 pm

Yes
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to General Chat Forum