Lazarus hrjstodoylopoyloy? - Try saying that after 7 um bungos

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 am

19-year-old Greek striker Lazarus Hrjstodoylopoyloy is rumoured to be on Merseyside discussing a move to Anfield.

The PAOK forward was first scouted last season and favourable reports were handed over to Reds boss Rafael Benitez.

Reports in Greece claim that the player's club are none to happy with our alleged approach. They state that the youngster missed training without permission yesterday.

It is claimed that if PAOK discover he has been on Merseyside discussing a possible move to Anfield, that they will make an official complaint.

Anyone one know wtf this guy is?
:D

Oh and btw it's from Koptalk!!!!!  :D  :D
Last edited by hawkmoon269 on Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redman in wales » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:02 pm

from skysports:

REDS LOOK AT GREEK ACE

Liverpool are believed to have handed a trial to Greek striker Lazaros Christodoupoulos.

Reports emanating from Greece suggest Liverpool have invited the PAOK Saloniki ace over to Anfield for a trial.

The 20-year-old has not travelled with the rest of the PAOK squad for their pre-season trip to France fuelling speculation that he is on his way to Merseyside.

Christodoupoulos is regarded as one of the best young players in Greece and he enjoyed a fine season last term with PAOK.

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has been alerted to Christodoupoulos by his network of scouts.

Benitez is keen to bolster his squad ahead of the new season and will cast an eye over Christodoupoulos in training this week.

Christodoupoulos, who has three years left on his contract at PAOK, has a release clause of €200,000 (£136,000) and if he impresses during his training stint at Anfield Liverpool could decide to activate the clause

--------
off topic: why are so many people anti koptalk?... recently everything on there has been on skysports hours later. they just talk about the rumours on their news section, and dont claim its official till it is official. Maybe i'm just being nieve, but recently its been alright
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HacksawJimDuggin » Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:25 pm

I am impressed with Rafa's scouting. Picking up guys like Mr Papapapadolopous, Antwi, Anderson etc etc is the way forward for Liverpool
HacksawJimDuggin
LFC Super Member

Postby weringo » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:21 pm

Im hearing of some trange clubs today... MyPa, PAOK
weringo
LFC Super Member

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:12 am

from SSN:

Reds to snap up Greek ace

Liverpool trialist Lazaros Christodoulopoulos is set to sign a three-year contract, according to Greek sources.

We revealed on Monday that Christodoulopoulos was on trial at Anfield, but he has obviously wasted little time in impressing.

Greek reports now claim that Christodoupoulos has agreed a three-year contract with The Reds and he has already passed a medical.

Christodoupoulos was spotted by Liverpool's new chief scout Eduardo Macia playing for PAOK Salonika and coach Rafa Benitez has obviously been sufficiently impressed by the 20-year-old.

Christodoupoulos has a get-out clause of just over £130,000 so Liverpool have no doubt decided that the risk in taking on the young striker for such a nominal fee is not a big one

(looks like koptalk were right) :p
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:17 am

I guess at £130,000 he is a really low risk deal, and I’m guessing he will be on a low wage. But since he is already 20 I can only really see him spending 1 season in the reserves and then he will most probably go out on loan or be part of the first team squad.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:18 pm

As Has says he is a low risk deal at 130,000 and with him being only 20 he has time to improve. If he is good then 130,000 is a bargain. He has obviously impressed on trial and Rafa would not sign him if he didn't think he was good enough. It's good to see our new cheif scout is at work and scouting far and wide.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Sat Jul 29, 2006 2:54 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:19-year-old Greek striker Lazarus Hrjstodoylopoyloy is rumoured to be on Merseyside discussing a move to Anfield.

I think he's a Greek mythical God.  Why have one God when you can have two at Liverpool FC  :D

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby metalhead » Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:46 pm

Kash_Mountain wrote:
hawkmoon269 wrote:19-year-old Greek striker Lazarus Hrjstodoylopoyloy is rumoured to be on Merseyside discussing a move to Anfield.

I think he's a Greek mythical God.  Why have one God when you can have two at Liverpool FC  :D

Didn't you know? he is Zeus!  :wwww

:D  :laugh:
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby GOAT » Sun Jul 30, 2006 5:16 pm

Looks like this one is over, apparently we have pulled out since we didnt know he was contracted to PAOK and thought he was free becuase thats what his agent said...
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby Bad Bob » Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:25 pm

GOAT wrote:Looks like this one is over, apparently we have pulled out since we didnt know he was contracted to PAOK and thought he was free becuase thats what his agent said...

Any source on this, mate?
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby GOAT » Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:38 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
GOAT wrote:Looks like this one is over, apparently we have pulled out since we didnt know he was contracted to PAOK and thought he was free becuase thats what his agent said...

Any source on this, mate?

Was reading about it on RAWK, there was a big topic on it. Lots of crazy stories about the deal, now apparently its off because of what i described before, but i havent a clue what to believe
Image  Image

YNWA
GOAT

Postby flipmode » Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:41 pm

Liverpool target Lazaros Christodoulopoulos has appealed to Uefa in the hope of securing his release from his PAOK contract.

The young striker recently trained with the FA Cup winners after catching the eye of The Reds' chief scout Eduardo Macia.

Reports in Greece claim the 20-year-old has accepted a three-year contract at Anfield, but is now struggling to obtain his release from his current club.

He has not participated in training with PAOK for 10 days and the Greek outfit have banned the attacker for four months.

However, Christodoulopoulos has now taken the matter to Uefa as he wants to activate the £130,000 get-out clause in his contract.

If Uefa side in the player's favour, then he could become a free agent, which would ease his purported passage to The Premiership and Rafa Benitez's (pictured) side.
ImageImageImageImage
flipmode
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:07 am

Is this guy good enough to contribute on the first team this year? I hope its more of a hopefully he can pan out in a couple years instead of the answer to the Kuyt situation falling through.
JoeTerp

Postby laza » Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:39 am

Well i wouldnt be getting his name on back of my shirt ,  it would end up covering up the badge on the front
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to The Rumour Mill