Ray lamonatagne - Anyone heard of him?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kazza 1 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:47 pm

Have been listening to his fella for a while now. On Radio One they have been playing a song called Trouble. I believe he is living in America somewhere as a recluse, the up to date "Grizzly Adam's" as Colin Murry put it. And his music is just a hobby. Hes really good to listen to and his music is (I think) is discribed as easy listening. I think Lando would like it. I dont know how to put music links on here, but I got a lot of his music of limewire. Give him a listen. Hes very good :bowdown
Gone but never forgotten
JUSTICE FOR BABY P REST IN PEACE BABY BOY X
kazza 1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:11 am

kazza 1 wrote:Have been listening to his fella for a while now. On Radio One they have been playing a song called Trouble. I believe he is living in America somewhere as a recluse, the up to date "Grizzly Adam's" as Colin Murry put it. And his music is just a hobby. Hes really good to listen to and his music is (I think) is discribed as easy listening. I think Lando would like it. I dont know how to put music links on here, but I got a lot of his music of limewire. Give him a listen. Hes very good :bowdown

But of course you wouldn't use Limewire as its illegal to steal music
:O

Must have used iTunes Music Store    :grinning:  :laugh:
Last edited by coddy on Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum