Lfc 4 ever

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby all 4 lfc » Thu Sep 11, 2003 12:43 pm

Hi all,

I've been reading this forum for a while now and i decided to join you folks. I've always been a Liverpool Fan and will support the team in & out of the storm.

Long live LIVERPOOL ( the BEST TEAM in the world )
all 4 lfc

Postby Chris Rundle » Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:17 pm

Welcome Lfc 4 ever look forward to hearing more from you soon
Webmaster

Please submit your comments and suggestions for enhancing this site to webmaster@liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk
Chris Rundle

Postby 98-1063545028 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:17 pm

Houllier should go!

Houllier says the Reds can no longer compete with Chelsea and Manchester United. Verdict:Wrong Job!.....
98-1063545028

Postby gray » Sun Sep 14, 2003 2:42 pm

beavis wrote:Houllier should go!

Houllier says the Reds can no longer compete with Chelsea and Manchester United. Verdict:Wrong Job!.....

i am sick and tired of reading and listening to "so called reds fans" slagging our team and manager off.

I as much as the next man get frustrated watching some of our games. But why the call for houllier to get the bullett?
it would be a ridiculous timing to have a change of manager now.

Think about it, Magic and Stevie have said they need to be playing champions league football next season. So why risk missing out on a C.L place and losing the 2 best players in england by having to go through a transition period that bringing somebody new in would cause.

I actually think we will qualify for the C.L this year and i also fancy us in the UEFA cup. But if this doesn't happen and there is to be a change, then do it in the summer and let the new gaffer have a summer to build.

Lets do something unheard of and actually get behind the team we love and follow. GH you will never walk alone!!!

Graham Warrington
gray

Postby cheesecakery » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:17 pm

Sack Howlier now , what does he know , Thommo should be manger, he has more heart{and nose)
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Sun Sep 14, 2003 10:31 pm

I too believe sacking GH at this moment in time would harm our chances,but I think Houllier has changed his team selection,to a more attacking line-up,because of increased calls for him to abandon his obsession with a very defensive approach.Just because some Liverpool fans have a different opinion to yourself,it doesn't make them any less a true red.I value all opinions wether I agree or disagree;I don't slag anyone for not towing the line that I believe they should follow.The 11 players who are sent out to play are always well supported wether you like GH or not.I am at a crossroads on this debate;if GH continues with the attacking policy then he will have my vote.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 98-1063545028 » Sun Sep 14, 2003 11:04 pm

In reply to Gray

In respect to your comments and the success Gerard Houllier has achieved since joining Liverpool I just think that now sadly he has taken the club as far as he can take it and judging by his recent comments I think he knows that.
I dont think they should get rid of him just yet but if they dont finish in the top four at the very least there should be a change!
98-1063545028

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion