Amsterdam tournament

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SuperAjax » Thu Jul 31, 2003 8:38 pm

Hello friends from Liverpool! What do you think about the match of tomorow?
Liverpool and Ajax: Just good friends.
SuperAjax

Postby gaz31 » Thu Jul 31, 2003 10:43 pm

HELLO MY FRIEND FROM AJAX!!!!!!!
FRIDAYS GAME SHOULD BE A GOOD ONE , LIVERPOOL ARE PLAYING WELL AND AJAX ARE DOING OK AS WELL , I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT WE WILL WIN BUT I WILL SETTLE FOR A DRAW , BEST OF LUCK TO YOU MATE :D  :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby SuperAjax » Fri Aug 01, 2003 12:28 am

I think it will be a good game also. It's a friendly match en I'll hope both teams will score a lot of goals. You are all verry welcome in Amsterdam. :)
SuperAjax

Postby gaz31 » Fri Aug 01, 2003 9:58 pm

THANX MATE AND GOOD LUCK FOR THE NEW SEASON!!!! :D
When you get the ball, I want you to beat a couple of men and smash the ball into the net, just the same way you used to at Bury," said Shankly. Lindsay replied: "But Boss that wasn't me, it was Bobby Kerr." Shankly turned to Bob Paisley and said: "Christ Bob, we've signed the wrong player."
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Postby ROBtheRED » Sat Aug 02, 2003 4:28 pm

Van Der Vaart is an exceptional player, i'd heard good things about him but i'd never seen him play before last night.
He ran the show for Ajax, he is world-class!
Think we were slightly fortunate to come away with a draw but it was a good pre-season test for us, we looked quite solid and well organised although our passing and (lack of) creativity was apparent especially in the 1st half. Kewell had a good few runs but didnt look entirely match fit so i'm sure we're still to see his best form!
I thought Dudek, Carragher and Vignal were outstanding.
It will be interesting to see how we fair against Galatasaray.
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuperAjax » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:29 pm

Okay guys, it wasn't a very good match yesterday. I was in the Amsterdam Arena. We did drink a lot of beer with the Liverpoolfans and the respect from both side's wash beautyfull to feel! I wish you a very good luck comming season and we Ajaxfans realy hope you will kill M*n. U*i*e*. ;)
SuperAjax

Postby ROBtheRED » Sat Aug 02, 2003 8:39 pm

Cheers mate, hope you have a good season yourselves!
"The fans here are the greatest in the land. They know the game and they know what they want to see. The people on the kop make you feel great. . .yet humble."   Mr B.Shankly
ROBtheRED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SuperAjax » Sat Aug 02, 2003 9:03 pm

I think you will win with 3-0 against Galatasary. Liverpool is a good team, with very good players. We hope to so you also soon in the Champions Leaque. Do you remember the game in the mist? I think it was in the sixty's.

PS Yesterday I helped a Liverpoolfan by buying 8 tickets for him and his friends for the games of tomorow.
SuperAjax

Postby Alex from Manchester » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:35 pm

SuperAjax wrote:Hello friends from Liverpool! What do you think about the match of tomorow?

ever thought of becoming a sh#thouse cleaner?
cus you sound like one  :D

Edited By Chris Rundle on Aug. 05 2003 at 08:31
Alex from Manchester

Postby brazilianguy » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:37 pm

you sound like a glory hunter... wait a min... you support utd don't you? oh... I see....
brazilianguy

Postby Alex from Manchester » Mon Aug 04, 2003 10:40 pm

well well , we have a bright spark in our midst  :D
Alex from Manchester

Postby SuperAjax » Wed Aug 06, 2003 10:47 pm

Man. Utd. is a moneyclub and that's it. How many times did you win de EC1? Ruud van Nistelrooy is een klootzak!
SuperAjax

Postby brazilianguy » Wed Aug 06, 2003 11:23 pm

Nistelrooy... I'll never forget his miss when he was playing for Holland against Brazil.. open net and he tried to score a beautiful goal with his heel.........
brazilianguy

Postby gaz31 » Thu Aug 07, 2003 12:07 am

EEN KLOOTZAK!! THATS MANCHESTER POONITED ALL OVER  :D
gaz31
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - Games