I f#cking hate sky

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:16 am

The bit that struck me as being incredible and would definately get an official complaint from me if I worked for the club was rafa's interview at the end. Q "I understand you're really unhappy about a couple of things which went on Rafa?". A "I prefer not to talk about these things. I prefer to talk about the game". Q "Did you think Rooney should have been sent off?" A "As I say I prefer not to talk about these things". Q "Did you think it was a foul for the goal" A "I don't know. It depends on the referee".

Back to the studio and that Richard bloke. "Well I think we can take it from that that Benitez is really unhappy about a couple of decisions." Oh can we now? I know, let's completely disregard what the man actually says when we ask him a question and just paraphrase in what we think he meant to say. After all, he's Spanish and can't talk much English and that's what he told us off camera anyhow, might aswell quote him and make him  look like a sore looser. Absolutely outrageous if you ask me.
Last edited by bigmick on Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:16 am

Woollyback wrote:
andy_g wrote:
mark the red wrote:cisse was poor today and crouch, although he got flick on's all game, their is no direction.

hhhmmmm.....

crouch was playing very well and winning most balls that came his way. the problem actually was that that idiot cisse was in the same place competing for the same ball instead of showing a tiny bit of anticipation and footballing intelligence in looking for the second ball from crouch's knockdowns and flick ons.

when it was cisse knocking in down for crouch only for wes brown (i think it was him anyway) to block the shot on goal, crouchey read it like a f*ckin book and was in exactly the right position, so why the f*ck can't cisse do it when it's the other way round!?   :angry:

Cause he's shi.ite,lazy arrogant and in the wrong place!

Also lacks ability and passion!

In fact i wish our rivals had a Cisse i'd be delighted
66-1120597113

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:19 am

BarryBelfast wrote:In fact i wish our rivals had a Cisse i'd be delighted

they have, he's called drogba
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:23 am

Woollyback wrote:

Unfortunately you are wrong Wooly!!
There is a difference....Drogba cares..and also tries although not the best Chelsea player at least the clumsy cu.nt works hard!

This i pain to say cannot bed said for Cisse! :no
66-1120597113

Postby banana » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:23 am

Woollyback wrote:

Stupid dog. Drogba is class. Cisse is :censored:. He couldn't find his own dick if he was holding it in his hand.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby columbia » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:24 am

bigmick wrote:The bit that struck me as being incredible and would definately get an official complaint from me if I worked for the club was rafa's interview at the end. Q "I understand you're really unhappy about a couple of things which went on Rafa?". A "I prefer not to talk about these things. I prefer to talk about the game". Q "Did you think Rooney should have been sent off?" A "As I say I prefer not to talk about these things". Q "Did you think it was a foul for the goal" A "I don't know. It depends on the referee".

Back to the studio and that Richard bloke. "Well I think we can take it from that that Benitez is really unhappy about a couple of decisions." Oh can we now? I know, let's completely disrigard what the man actually says when we ask him a question and just paraphrase in what we think he meant to say. After all, he's Spanish and can't talk much English and that's what he told us off camera anyhow, might aswell quote him and make him  look like a sore looser. Absolutely outrageous if you ask me.

thought exactly the same about that! It was all the interviewer was interested in aswell, That was basically all he asked, Just wanted his story because journalists always have to have somebody they can say was un happy with a defeat. They dont actually think that some people actually like to no what he thought of the match as a whole, what we could of improved etc
columbia

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:26 am

banana wrote:Stupid Dog. Drogba is class.

i don't know which bit of that is funnier, the stupid dog bit or the "drogba is class" bit :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby el_stinger » Mon Jan 23, 2006 12:57 am

metalhead wrote:BRING IT ON BIRMINGHAM!!! i think  :suspect:

Yes we lost.. but we will get them next year!!!  :buttrock

What we have to wait a whole YEAR to play Man Ure again? 2007?  :suspect: You American?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:09 pm

What makes it worse is Phil Neville is in the studio laughing his head off referring to united as "we" all the time like he still plays for them and Jamie Redknapp is sat next to him agreeing with nearly everything he says.

It winds me up that one of our ex players can sit there and say nothing apart from be more @rsed about how 'Our Frank is doing at the bridge'.

:angry:
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:11 pm

mike, jamie redknapp, gotta love him when he played for us, but he was never liverpool like some others. he was class for us buthe is a pretty by now who wants to work in the media.

cant fault his time with us tho so i wont moan too much about him
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:13 pm

Unfortunately Redknapp's performances as a pundit are similar to his performances on the pitch.  Hes too bloody nice.  If it was Liverpool who snatched victory yesterday, I reckon he would have turned around and apologised to Phil Neville.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby mark the red » Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:01 am

i like rafas diplomatic approach and his honesty.  i hate the journalists and scum from sky and tabloids trying to make a story out of nothing. the way they hype clashes up and ask managers awkward questions, it likes boxing or wrestling(wwf). proper does my head in

i prefer to read articles from the guardian website or alan hansens article on bbc website, people with an educated viewpoint and can produce a qualified opinion in an article, not :censored: like wooly out the star or rodney marsh.  they simply look for sensationalist angles, and also aim to :censored: people off by the looks of it

if we had not won the champions league final in such a way, and it had been us grinding out a result.i.e 1-0, the likes of wooly and marsh would call the 25th may, 'the day football died', and would've complained about the way we scrapped through the group and grinded out results, etc, etc. you get the picture. the champions league had lost its sparkle and all that nonsense
i f**king love leon mc, what a lad
mark the red

Postby Poolinc. » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:11 am

I've spent the last few days reading all the posts about the manure match!! I've come to a conclusion..We are now a better team than Utd, without a shadow of doubt. We expected, rightly, to go to OT and win... Manure's celebration also showed they expected us to win. They knew they had robbed us of victory and that caused Neville's demented celebration! The variety of posts on this forum also shows that we are now above them, in reality. We were unlucky, they were lucky! Their luck won't last for ever! Ask yourself this! Who wants the next match more? Us, or them? Chalk it down!
Poolinc.

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion