Shock horror! - Earnshaw scores again!

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:27 pm

:D Sorry couldn't resist it. Five in five and counting. I said ten in open play in the Premiership, not counting the two against Southampton. Seven to go.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The_Rock » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:31 pm

somehow i knew you would come up with this  :D . looks a bargain for 1 million.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:45 pm

To disagree was ok Rock mate. There were a few though who absolutely slaughtered me for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing. Said I knew nothing about football etc etc. Way over the top in my view (I'm not a clever bloke but if I do know one thing its football!). Anyhow, its for theose people (and I know who you are) that I continue to rub it in. A lower division fool who'll never score goals in the Premiership? Don't make me laugh.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:53 pm

thing is though Mick, even if you reach your magic figure of 10, thats still not that good. i must say i disagree about the merits of Earnshaw but i never said you knew nothin about footy or to quote STU "you have no knowledge of football." thats ridiculous because i've noticed that you agree with me on some things, so you must know a bit  :D  :D  :D
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:25 pm

When did i ever say mick has no knowledge of football? ???

I agree that Earnshaw is a decent player, i've been saying it all along, i just do not for one second think he's the sort of player Liverpool FC should be looking to sign as there number one striker.
115-1073096938

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:27 pm

no im not saying you said it to Mick Stu i was just quoting one of your favourite lines.
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Scottbot » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:53 pm

Be honest Mick. You telling me you would be chuffed if we went out an signed the lad in January?! :)
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:13 pm

Changes nothing Mick.

He's a good player for West Brom and might possibly do a good job for someone like Birmingham, but Liverpool? I don't think so. A few swallows don't make a summer.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:24 pm

Aj just missed a penalty but it was great save for kiely :( :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sun Dec 05, 2004 6:36 pm

Johnson was running the Charlton defence wild i know people will say it only Charlton but you have to remeber he gave Aresnal promblems and i think he would make be a good buy for us.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:29 pm

Johnson was running the Charlton defence wild i know people will say it only Charlton but you have to remeber he gave Aresnal promblems and i think he would make be a good buy for us.

1.He won't leave Palace
2.He'd be worth too much for Benitez to even consider signing him
3.Palace are good on the counterattack and their game is mostly revolved around Johnson therefore I don't see Johnson fitting into the gameplay Rafa uses.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Mon Dec 06, 2004 5:50 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Changes nothing Mick.

He's a good player for West Brom and might possibly do a good job for someone like Birmingham, but Liverpool? I don't think so. A few swallows don't make a summer.

I agree

But as Ive said before Ive seen this guy come through for Cardiff with swallow and summer comments before but he does one important thing

He just keeps on scoring and he will score its what he does oh and prove everybody from youth teams upwards wrong

I still wouldnt really want to see him at LFC but mark my words the kid is a born striker
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Wed Dec 08, 2004 3:25 pm

bigmick wrote:To disagree was ok Rock mate. There were a few though who absolutely slaughtered me for even suggesting such a ridiculous thing. Said I knew nothing about football etc etc. Way over the top in my view (I'm not a clever bloke but if I do know one thing its football!). Anyhow, its for theose people (and I know who you are) that I continue to rub it in. A lower division fool who'll never score goals in the Premiership? Don't make me laugh.

I actually said he was a decent player and would score goals.

But I also said he is not good enough for Liverpool.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion