Kezman - Wants out of london

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby el_stinger » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:16 pm

Kezman is looking to move on with PSV looking to sign him on. Im not sure, but from what I've seen of him, he looks the goods. He hasn't been given the chance to show what he's got in Chelsea, but I think he might be a good signing for us. Also, this news is sure to stir up trouble for the Blues camp, so we got to use this morale dip against them. What you guys think about Kezman?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:23 pm

el_stinger wrote:Kezman is looking to move on with PSV looking to sign him on. Im not sure, but from what I've seen of him, he looks the goods. He hasn't been given the chance to show what he's got in Chelsea, but I think he might be a good signing for us. Also, this news is sure to stir up trouble for the Blues camp, so we got to use this morale dip against them. What you guys think about Kezman?

Wouldn't take him personally

Not done anything to impress me this season.  I know he hasn't had many games, but Mourinho seems to get the best out of all his players except for Kezman - that would worry me
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:23 pm

no
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:28 pm

el_stinger wrote:Kezman is looking to move on with PSV looking to sign him on. Im not sure, but from what I've seen of him, he looks the goods. He hasn't been given the chance to show what he's got in Chelsea, but I think he might be a good signing for us. Also, this news is sure to stir up trouble for the Blues camp, so we got to use this morale dip against them. What you guys think about Kezman?

are you taking the pi$$? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby el_stinger » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:30 pm

Nah not taking the pi$$ just seriously wanting an opinion. From the few times I've seen him, his team mates dont send him the ball, so he is obviously not part of the team makeup. But I think there might be a part for him on the cheap of course. Maybe.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Liverpool 4 EVA » Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:05 pm

Kezman was a very good player at PSV.

He hasn't had a decent run in the Chelsea team.

I wouldn't want him at Liverpool because though he is a very good player, I don't feel that he is an excellent player, and we need to be buying excellent players, especially now that Benítez is here, we are in a better position to attract such players.
Drummerphil - our thoughts are with you
Liverpool 4 EVA
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kullinger » Wed May 11, 2005 7:43 pm

Kezman could be good... Baros might leave and I believe Mateja could fill up thr gap quite well... Baros teamspirit doesn't match his work rate on the pitch, wich got confirmed after he went out saying he doesn't want to get subed.. :no
kullinger

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat May 14, 2005 6:47 pm

I know most have a go at Kezman, but I think he is a good player.

Playing regulary in the Premrship, starting everygame as a stiker, I think he would be up there with the top scorers. He has excellent movement,determination, and accelaration. Bit he has the same problem as Baros, a lack of awareness of what is around him.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kullinger » Sat May 14, 2005 8:21 pm

Maybe not!
kullinger

Return to Premiership - General Discussion