Nice one city & birmingham

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 17, 2004 12:00 am

-I loved the fact that Manchester City shocked Chelsea, even though City would had never scored if the penalty was not given they did a hell of a job defending. Mourinho's expression after the game wasn't exactly priceless because he has the same expression when he wins,draws or looses.

-Manchester United had Van Nistelrooy,Alan Smith,Saha and Englands next football prospect "Wayne Rooney" aka Shrek and could NOT put the ball into the back of the net against Birmingham. Quite sad really, no wonder Wenger wrote off Manchester United. The most entertaining part of the game was when Savage gave Rooney a good knock on the knee and after seeing Rooney in pain Savage laughed. <----priceless
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Oct 17, 2004 4:10 am

expected Brum to come away with a point, but City beating Chelsea came as a major surprise to me as I am sure it did every1.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sun Oct 17, 2004 10:44 am

Yeah great results, while MANCs havent exactly been firing on all cylinders so far this season, the Chelsea result was a real big surprise
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Oct 18, 2004 10:58 am

Great results, even though Birmingham could have taken all three points against manure. Same old story with Heskey though...
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion