Ouch - Post bad stuff, you'll see

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 am

i was a dentists assisstant once, i was just filling in for him
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:30 am

I've recently changed Dentists as the practice I had gone to since I first had teeth employed one of the fellow's Woof was barking about.

I am not p*ssing you when I say that he was a f*cking hatchet man.

I had to have the only fillings of my life when I first visited him (Suspicious?), and the fecker gave me an injection of anaesthetic. Having waited all of 2 minutes and armed with a drill, he started burrowing into my poor, defenceless tooth with what can only be described as psychopathic rage.

Had the anaesthetic had time to work, then perhaps my account would sound less harrowing. Maybe not.
Well I didn't give the b*stard much choice but to dope me again, and this time I was given wholey 5 minutes to prepare. Whoopie. Whoop-de-f*cking-doo.

Then it didn't hurt, but the fillings were about as stable as a pig's straw house when "Whooping, Whooshing, Wheezer the Wolf" is in town.

The new practice not only shows regard for a human pain threshold below that of He-Man, but they're also a damn site cheaper aswell.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:59 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:I've recently changed Dentists as the practice I had gone to since I first had teeth employed one of the fellow's Woof was barking about.

I am not p*ssing you when I say that he was a f*cking hatchet man.

I had to have the only fillings of my life when I first visited him (Suspicious?), and the fecker gave me an injection of anaesthetic. Having waited all of 2 minutes and armed with a drill, he started burrowing into my poor, defenceless tooth with what can only be described as psychopathic rage.

Had the anaesthetic had time to work, then perhaps my account would sound less harrowing. Maybe not.
Well I didn't give the b*stard much choice but to dope me again, and this time I was given wholey 5 minutes to prepare. Whoopie. Whoop-de-f*cking-doo.

Then it didn't hurt, but the fillings were about as stable as a pig's straw house when "Whooping, Whooshing, Wheezer the Wolf" is in town.

The new practice not only shows regard for a human pain threshold below that of He-Man, but they're also a damn site cheaper aswell.

homo  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum