Should sven resign? - Simple question.......

Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Should sven resign? - Simple question.......

Yes, Please resign.
39%
No, Please stay on as England coach.
30%
No don't resign, let's sack the twit.
30%

Total votes : 23

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:03 am

Not yet, after the World Cup.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Sep 17, 2005 5:02 pm

I wish the wretched turmagant would nip to the shop, buy a bottle of Domestos, then gulp it all down in one. Even then, he would probably only blink twice and refuse to accept he's a gimp. The agonising pain would be covered up by the shuffling in his pants as Beckham strides past in his jim-jams. Sven has the tactical knowledge of a gooseberry, and the personality of a lamp-post. His motivational skills are borrowed from the SS, and as a manager, he is as useful as a cat-flap in an elephant house. In short, he is a clueless rabbit turd, earning millions from being quiet.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Sep 19, 2005 12:59 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I wish the wretched turmagant would nip to the shop, buy a bottle of Domestos, then gulp it all down in one. Even then, he would probably only blink twice and refuse to accept he's a gimp. The agonising pain would be covered up by the shuffling in his pants as Beckham strides past in his jim-jams. Sven has the tactical knowledge of a gooseberry, and the personality of a lamp-post. His motivational skills are borrowed from the SS, and as a manager, he is as useful as a cat-flap in an elephant house. In short, he is a clueless rabbit turd, earning millions from being quiet.

not on your xmas card list then?  :laugh:
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Wed Sep 21, 2005 3:46 pm

Lando_Griffin wrote:I wish the wretched turmagant would nip to the shop, buy a bottle of Domestos, then gulp it all down in one. Even then, he would probably only blink twice and refuse to accept he's a gimp. The agonising pain would be covered up by the shuffling in his pants as Beckham strides past in his jim-jams. Sven has the tactical knowledge of a gooseberry, and the personality of a lamp-post. His motivational skills are borrowed from the SS, and as a manager, he is as useful as a cat-flap in an elephant house. In short, he is a clueless rabbit turd, earning millions from being quiet.

another quality post  :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:24 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Garth Brooks asked point-blankly in the post match interview, spelling it out to David Beckham in question form, that the new system we employ exists to accomodate Beckham.

I'm suprised he found time to, what with his tour and recording.  :D  :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football Related Polls