Marseille liverpool - Thank you

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:17 pm

I am a Marseille fan and I just wanted to say thank you to the Liverpool fan for your fair play.
Both of our teams deserve to be back on top on the European competitions. I feel that tonight both of our teams could have win, that red card has cost you the game but that is how it is. Back in 89 my team was eliminated by Benfica due to a goal scored with an hand...
On a last note, I wanted to say f##k YOU to Gerard Houiller. You said that we, marseillais, will not sing at the end of this game... Did you hear the 60 000 people singing in the Velodrome? Was it loud enough for you?  :)
Again , thank you for this great moment of soccer Liverpool and hopefully we will see you again, at the top of our game this time hopefully
CARLOSMOZER

Postby cheesecakery » Thu Mar 25, 2004 11:28 pm

CARLOSMOZER wrote:I am a Marseille fan and I just wanted to say thank you to the Liverpool fan for your fair play.
Both of our teams deserve to be back on top on the European competitions. I feel that tonight both of our teams could have win, that red card has cost you the game but that is how it is. Back in 89 my team was eliminated by Benfica due to a goal scored with an hand...
On a last note, I wanted to say f##k YOU to Gerard Houiller. You said that we, marseillais, will not sing at the end of this game... Did you hear the 60 000 people singing in the Velodrome? Was it loud enough for you?  :)
Again , thank you for this great moment of soccer Liverpool and hopefully we will see you again, at the top of our game this time hopefully

did GH really say that ?  :D

oh dear
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby olympiquefan » Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:06 pm

thanks Sir Melomaneous Houllier.
  :D
olympiquefan

Postby EURO CHAMPS BY 2005 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:54 pm

thanks gerard for instigating a big marseille sing-a-long.
EURO CHAMPS BY 2005

Postby greenred » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:18 pm

olympiquefan wrote:thanks Sir Melomaneous Houllier.

You guys must be ecstatic beating a club like Liverpool.Judging by your reaction,it has to be the greatest victory in the history of your club.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby olympiquefan » Fri Mar 26, 2004 3:37 pm

greenred wrote:
olympiquefan wrote:thanks Sir Melomaneous Houllier.

You guys must be ecstatic beating a club like Liverpool.Judging by your reaction,it has to be the greatest victory in the history of your club.

in the history of Mar. 25 2004 for our club.
your right
olympiquefan

Postby CARLOSMOZER » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:58 am

History on my club?
Actually it s far from being the greatest victory. My club has beaten the great Milan AC , you know that team where Rijkaard, Van Basten, Baresi, Donadoni, Maldini used to play. That was a great victory.
Beating Manchester at the Velodrome was great too. Beating you guys is nice but dont you even try to pretend that Marseille has no history. Your coach, Gerard Houiller is pompeous and arrogant ... bottom line is, he said that our players would not sing at the end of the game... and see what hapened.
Again I wish Liverpool the best as it deserves to be one of the great clubs in Europe but so does Marseille
CARLOSMOZER

Return to Liverpool FC - Games