Will we or won't we - Look and see

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby smrules99 » Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:54 pm

many people ask will Liverpool be in the hunt for the title or will they be the also rans yet again,what does the team need to make it a wining combination? do we need more players?,a new manager or a new system of playing? 
          I would like to see the manager pick a team like the following : owen and doiuf in attack ,in behind them kewell,
in the mid field gerard,harman and daio then in defence hyypia,henchoz, babbel and carragher( when fit) and dudek in nets( many people put him down but he is a class keeper if he has a good defence in front of him) now i reckon that if given the right conditions that the team with passers of the ball like gerard and kewell would be able to hold any team to account with good passes to the front men
smrules99

Postby Dan_Reds » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:35 am

what about Alonso he is amazin:)
Dan_Reds

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:38 pm

???

t|t
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby gerrardisgod » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:05 pm

SERIOUSLY LOOK AT THE DATE BEFORE WRITING

Posted on June 18 2005,08:35
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what about Alonso he is amazin:)
smrules99 Posted on Oct. 03 2003,17:54
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
many people ask will Liverpool be in the hunt for the title or will they be the also rans yet again,what does the team need to make it a wining combination? do we need more players?,a new manager or a new system of playing? 
         I would like to see the manager pick a team like the following : owen and doiuf in attack ,in behind them kewell,
in the mid field gerard,harman and daio then in defence hyypia,henchoz, babbel and carragher( when fit) and dudek in nets( many people put him down but he is a class keeper if he has a good defence in front of him) now i reckon that if given the right conditions that the team with passers of the ball like gerard and kewell would be able to hold any team to account with good passes to the front men
gerrardisgod

Postby Dom1 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 12:29 am

yes exactly!

hence the t|t :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to Introductions Forum