My version of holymoly - ..........

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Fri Jun 03, 2005 5:22 pm

Here it is chaps.........................

CUN*S
Gayham Le saux - He is a arrogant guardian reading cun*. Elbowed Robbie, remember that? Fuc*in peice of wan*.

Garry "mr union" Neville - What a fuc*in peice of cun*. The most opinionated player i have ever seen. Someone strap a C4 on this guy and send him to Henman hill. And he`s a manc.

Anyone from Manchestoh! - Cun*s!

Alex Ferguson - " i knocked liverpool off their fuc*ing perch" no you didnt it was self suicide you red nosed toe whapper.

Labour - Cun*s

The channel tunnel - Connect with France? no!

German holidayer under the age of 22 - just cos im ( was) in year 9 on holiday with my school to Barcelona on a stinkin pile of Cu*t of a bus, taking 29 hours to get there and only just seeing the second half of Arsenal v southampton, cup final, and your 6ft 3 and blonde, wearing leather gloves dosnt mean you can order me about on a ferry, ha 1 world cup 2 world wars you mono tone speaking poof! :censored: he speaks english, RUN! CUN*

SCHOOL TEACHERS OF SCIENCE @ MY SCHOOL - "Sir why do we do a single exam on 2 years work, when in maths i do an exam every 4 months - each worth a little bit of my total  grade thus making it easier and fairer to revise?
reply (not authentic) " cos im a cun* an i like it up the batty"

George W bush - Need i explain?

Margret Thatcher - post Heysel comment "why dont we play all football matches behind close doors and then beam it via television to a home audience at a later date?" cos were not all fox killing cun*s and some of us have hearts.

Makonen - " When you come to Turin we will be waiting for you, blah blah blah" Yeah and the police were waiting for you, :censored:.

Sky tv - ok ok il admit i do like watcing the reds games i cant get to but how Chelsealike is sky? All money know soul, you ruined footy with your money you arsebandits, and Andy Gray? quite simply up Fergies ars* for years now. CUN*s.

Lee Evans - YOU ARE NOT FUNNY YOU GIMP.

Rebecca Loos/ Abi tittmus - Dont get me wrong, id bang them both at the first call, but why are they famous?

Tim Henman - The essence of failure, and his followers on henman hill? dont get me started.

Rugby - No tactics, no skill, no nothing, touch each other up if u must but not on my tele or view from the science labs you upper class cun*s.

The everton scallies who throw stones at the bus i come to the games on - Stop it you silly cun*s

Ron geremy - i cant even spell your name, how you got to pork all those women ill never know, your tool isnt even impressive. cun*

Uriah Rennie - Why are you allowed on a pitch?

Whoever was responsible for getting rid of Ren and Stimpy - I hate you, you cun* what was your motive? the greatest cartoon is no more. cun*

Men in speedos/ sandels - No
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Jun 07, 2005 2:35 am

I like the cut of your jib, young feller-me-lad!!!!! Ahhh, we all like to have a rant now and then!!!!!!!!! :D

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum