Programmes in istanbul - Cl final istanbul

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Jari's mullet » Mon May 30, 2005 12:30 pm

Anyone manage to get one?

I thought it was a joke, one stall selling them.  When i got to the fans area the queue must have been at least an hour and a half long probably longer if the food stall was anything to go by.  I didnt bother lining up and am glad that I didnt seeing as the stall got rushed.  Speaking to some lad on my flight who was by the front, he said it was mayhem, lots of people getting twatted, a disgrace.

During the game they said that the programmes had sold out but were to be available at the airport, I flew on a domestic down south but there were no sign of them.

I have looked at ebay and they are going for £35 plus.  The annoying thing is that i heard they were onsale online before the game but i wanted to get mine out there, and read it at the game.

I thought the whole thing was a joke, so poorly organised, fantastic city, fantastic ground but poorly organised.  I mean one road in and out, whats that about?

Do you think there will be more reprinted?
Jari's mullet

Postby merge » Mon May 30, 2005 1:14 pm

Turkey can not orginaze final or another organization, like CL final, European Cup etc.

CL final was given to turkey because of Senes Erzik.
merge

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 30, 2005 1:16 pm

after seeing how well the fans reacted: the police presence just 20 hours after it being approved, maybe we should host it soon?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion