Ticket allocation for cl final - Murphy 0151 take note

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Leonmc0708 » Mon May 09, 2005 2:53 pm

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed selling arrangements for the 20,031 tickets allocated to the club by UEFA for the Champions League Final in Istanbul on May 25, 2005. 
Following procedures put in place last season, the Club has again recognised those fans who attended games earlier in the competition.

Tickets will be available to season ticket holders and Fan Card holders who purchased tickets for a minimum of six games from the 14 Liverpool have played in the Champions League this campaign. The six games can be a combination of both home and away matches in the tournament, but must be stored on the Fan Card.

To minimise inconvenience to supporters, the club have also decided to stagger the sale of tickets, with Tuesday May 10th designated as the first day of sale for Season Ticket holders who have supplied details of their Fan Card to prove they have purchased tickets for a minimum of eight Champions League games.

Wednesday May 11th will see tickets available to Fan Card holders who have supplied details of their Fan Card to prove they have purchased tickets for a minimum of eight Champions League games.

The schedule for the rest of the week is as follows:

Thursday May 12th Season Ticket holders - seven games.

Friday May 13th Fan Card holders - seven games.

Saturday May 14th Season Ticket holders - six games.

Sunday May 15th Fan Card holders - six games.

This will obviously be a very busy period and we appreciate the patience and co-operation of all our supporters.

Full selling arrangements are as follows...

UEFA Champions League Final

Liverpool FC v AC Milan

To be played at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium

On Wednesday 25th May 2005 Kick Off 21:45hrs.

We have received an allocation of 20031 tickets which are priced at 106 GBP, 78 GBP, 71 GBP, 64 GBP, 36 GBP and 15 GBP. Approximately 40% of the allocation is priced at 36 GBP, 18% priced at 78 GBP, 14% priced at 64 GBP, 12% priced at 71 GBP and 8% each on the tickets priced at 106 GBP and 15 GBP.

Shareholders

The allocation and selling arrangements for ALL Shareholders are as follows;

Onholding:1-9 shares
1 ticket at 106 GBP, 78 GBP, 71 GBP & 64 GBP As Available

10-49 shares
2 tickets at 106 GBP, 78 GBP, 71 GBP & 64 GBP As Available

50 shares and over
3 tickets at 106 GBP, 78 GBP, 71 GBP & 64 GBP As Available

The ticket allocation to shareholders will apply to their registered shareholdings on 4th April 2005. Any transfer of shares lodged for registration after this date will not qualify.

Shareholders can purchase their ticket(s) from the ticket office or on the Credit Card line, telephone number 0870 220 2151from Tuesday 10th May 2005 until Wednesday 11th May 2005. The following information will be required:

- name and address
- details of shareholding

Shareholders with shares registered under a nominee company, must give details of the nominee company and the account number must be supplied.

Shareholders applying by post should make immediate application to the ticket office detailing the ticket price in order of preference. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the Club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will be made to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this can not be guaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Corporate Members

The Corporate Sales Department will be writing to all Members to advise them on their ticket allocation.

Season ticket holders and Fan card holders

One ticket priced at 78 GBP, 71 GBP, 64 GBP, 36 GBP & 15 GBP AS AVAILABLE. Season ticket holders and Fan card holders who have supplied their fan card details to the ticket office to prove they have purchased tickets for a minimum of six home matches or six away matches or a combination of home and away tickets totalling six matches for this season's UEFA Champions League.Tickets will be available on the days detailed below for personal application at the ticket office or on the credit card line telephone number 0870 220 0034 as follows: -

Tuesday 10th May 2005 to Season ticket holders who have supplied details of their Fancard to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of EIGHT UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Wednesday 11th May 2005 to Fancard holders who have supplied details of their fan card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of EIGHT UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Thursday 12th May 2005 to Season ticket holders who have supplied their Fancard details to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SEVEN UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Friday 13th May 2005 to Fancard holders who have supplied details of their fan card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SEVEN UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Saturday 14th May 2005 to Season ticket holders who have supplied their Fancard details to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SIX UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Sunday 15th May 2005 to Fancard holders who have supplied details of their fan card to the ticket office and have purchased a ticket for a minimum of SIX UEFA Champions League matches this season.

Season ticket holders and Fan card holders who meet the above criteria can make application by post. This should be done immediately giving details of name and address and fan card number together with details of the ticket price in order of preference. Cheques should be made payable to Liverpool Football Club and endorsed not to exceed the maximum value of the highest priced ticket allowed under the allocation. The cheque will be completed by the Club to the actual value of the tickets available. Every effort will bemade to supply the ticket(s) to the value requested but this can not beguaranteed. Please also see note regarding postal applications.

Postal applications from Shareholders, Season ticket holders and Fan card holders should be made to: -

LFC Ticket Office
P.O.Box 204
Liverpool
L69 4PQ

All tickets are issued and sold under UEFA Champions League Final 2005

Ticketing Terms and Conditions.

The terms and conditions are available on www.liverpoolfc.tv or at the Ticket Office on request.

Tickets are STRICTLY non-transferable. Liverpool FC has to furnish details to UEFA on all tickets purchased i.e. names and addresses of applicants corresponding to the seat details on the ticket issued to the applicant. UEFA have indicated that random checks may be carried out at the stadium.

Under no circumstances will UEFA arrange duplicate tickets.

Liverpool FC will not take any responsibility for any financial losses due to lost, destroyed, or damaged tickets. Nor will Liverpool take responsibility for any financial losses due to tickets that are delayed or lost by the Post Office.

Fan Cards that have been purchased after 3rd May 2005 will not qualify for a ticket.

Postal Applications

In view of the above it is recommended to supporters making a postal application to include with their application a self addressed recorded Post Office envelope with the correct postage for the return of their ticket.

For clarification purposes both the home and away games against AK Graz will count towards qualification.

Subject to agreement from UEFA Liverpool FC are working with Lonsdale Travel.

Shareholders and supporters who meet all the above criteria and wish to travel with Lonsdale should telephone 0870 128 1133 for further details.

The Ticket Office will open on Tuesday to Friday at 8:15 am and close at 5:30 pm. Saturday the Ticket Office will open at 9:15 am and close at 4:00 pm and Sunday at 9:15 am until Kick Off. 

Ticket Office see sense at long last !!

Murphy 0151I will drop you of Thursday morning lad, or I will que up from 6am if you want.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roey316 » Mon May 09, 2005 3:01 pm

Does anyone else think this is a bit much?
It says 6 tickets that have been logged onto your fan card, which means that you have to have bought the tickets from the ticket office. If you bought them on the day at the Turnstile or off a mate, they dont count.
So you could have 6 or 7 tickets from all the home games and STILL not qualify.
The club have done it again. Cocked it up so that only a few can be eligable.
Im not that bothered because ill be going with the club hopefully, but it still means that most fans wont qualify.
YNWA. Justice for the 96.
roey316

Postby JBG » Mon May 09, 2005 3:15 pm

I'm trying to get hold of a ticket myself but I might have difficulties in getting off work. I'm in a job where I need to book time off months in advance and unfortunately its going to be very difficult to get out of.

Whats more, my boss booked a hiking holiday in Italy that week and I have to stay and mind the fort. :( :(
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 09, 2005 3:32 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:I'm trying to get hold of a ticket myself but I might have difficulties in getting off work. I'm in a job where I need to book time off months in advance and unfortunately its going to be very difficult to get out of.

Whats more, my boss booked a hiking holiday in Italy that week and I have to stay and mind the fort. :( :(

The week before mate, just go pay your doctor a little visit and get on the sick for two weeks.  Appy days
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby JBG » Mon May 09, 2005 3:36 pm

murphy0151 wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:I'm trying to get hold of a ticket myself but I might have difficulties in getting off work. I'm in a job where I need to book time off months in advance and unfortunately its going to be very difficult to get out of.

The week before mate, just go pay your doctor a little visit and get on the sick for two weeks.  Appy days

Wish it was that easy. I have to run the office when the boss is away and unfortunately thats simply the end of it.

I'm wracking my brain as to a way out as I'm confident of getting a ticket (although I know I'll have to pay a fortune for it).  :veryangry  :veryangry
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby murphy0151 » Mon May 09, 2005 5:42 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

Wish it was that easy. I have to run the office when the boss is away and unfortunately thats simply the end of it.

I'm wracking my brain as to a way out as I'm confident of getting a ticket (although I know I'll have to pay a fortune for it).  :veryangry  :veryangry

If work tried to stop me from going Id just simply hand me notice in.

Job or champions league final hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm its not even a hard one.
murphy0151
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 09, 2005 8:20 pm

John Barnes' Granny wrote:
murphy0151 wrote:

ok, since u asked, i'll cover your work, get amohican and wear all the jewellery, calling people fool and drinking milk  :idea

in all seriousness mate, good luck but see the game here or in istanbul, the atmosphere is gonna rock and no matter where u are, it'll be somewhere special forever when we lift the cup
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue May 10, 2005 8:55 am

Davide wrote:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXEMAIL]

Moderators can we please delete these offers of tickets from touts.

Lets not allow them to use this forum to line their own pockets !!
Last edited by Leonmc0708 on Tue May 10, 2005 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion