Dyer and bowyer fight

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:19 pm

Bowyers been fined 6 weeks wages, 250.000 pounds ??? and the F.A. will also take action ffs what a lot of money what we can only dream of and they carry on like that. thankgod we didnt buy him. :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:22 pm

in all honesty, and dont think im saying they are right at all, but sunday league football and theres always fights. at least they are showing passion.
(thats the only excuse there can be)
they are proffessionals on a shed load of money, but they are just human as well. they made a mistakle and bowyer has been fined. i just think dyer should be fined as well, im sure i saw him take a swing as he was being pulled away. maybe he was just scared of hitting bowyer at first coz bowyer is insane
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:24 pm

His bein a bad apple since his Charlton days when he took drugs and then beating up an asian dude so glad we never signed him well done Houiller :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:58 am

dawson99 wrote:in all honesty, and dont think im saying they are right at all, but sunday league football and theres always fights. at least they are showing passion.

on 606, a youth player sent a SMS through saying had he done that he would have been banned for life.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:40 am

His bein a bad apple since his Charlton days when he took drugs and then beating up an asian dude so glad we never signed him well done Houiller

Charlton? Didn't he play for Leeds during the time Houllier wanted to sign him?
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:06 am

A.B. wrote:
His bein a bad apple since his Charlton days when he took drugs and then beating up an asian dude so glad we never signed him well done Houiller

he started out at charlton.

to the great one, here we ago, someone bringing race into the conversation, when you say he beat someone up, why dont you just say he beat someone up, the race is irrelevant. if he had beat up a white guy would you say he beat up a white guy or just say he beat someone up??
112-1077774096

Postby the great one » Tue Apr 05, 2005 3:26 pm

peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:

to the great one, here we ago, someone bringing race into the conversation, when you say he beat someone up, why dont you just say he beat someone up, the race is irrelevant. if he had beat up a white guy would you say he beat up a white guy or just say he beat someone up??

I didn't mean to sound racist i was just stating the facts your right i should of said he beat someone up instead of bringing up his race.I would of probaly said he just beat someone up
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:12 pm

dawson99 wrote:in all honesty, and dont think im saying they are right at all, but sunday league football and theres always fights. at least they are showing passion.
(thats the only excuse there can be)
they are proffessionals on a shed load of money, but they are just human as well. they made a mistakle and bowyer has been fined. i just think dyer should be fined as well, im sure i saw him take a swing as he was being pulled away. maybe he was just scared of hitting bowyer at first coz bowyer is insane

Fair view Dawson but Sunday League players dont do it full time and dont have the pressure, tactics, training etc etc etc that the full time pros do.

I go with the they are human and showing passion argument to an extent but in this case I think theyt went way over the line.  I can forgive a bad challenge in the heat of the moment but this was a brawl with your colleague

Although I confess I smacked a team mate once playing Rugby  :(
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:55 pm

i dont condone it at all, just trying to understand it.
Bowyer is a head case, no doubt about it.

in all honesty if i was playing proffessional football id be twatting most of them as they dived about trynig to fool the ref but ive never hit a team mate while playing, maybe in the pub afterwoods :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:14 am

the great one wrote:
peewee wrote:
A.B. wrote:

I didn't mean to sound racist i was just stating the facts your right i should of said he beat someone up instead of bringing up his race.I would of probaly said he just beat someone up

i think you misunderstand, you didnt sound racist at all, i was simply stating that race did not need to be brought into the thread, after all Bowyer was absolved of all blame in the incident you are talking about
112-1077774096

Postby Judge » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:06 am

peewee wrote:if he had beat up a white ''gay'' would you say he beat up a white guy or just say he beat someone up??

i would say white guy  :D   :laugh:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Apr 08, 2005 1:16 pm

I couldn't believe what i was watching last night.

Dyer gets roundly booed by his own fans at a home match for refusing to play in a certain position.

Bowyer gets roundly applauded for smacking a teammate resulting in both receiving red cards and 3 match bans including the FA Cup semi final.

Brought this up in the office this morning and got the following explanation....

"Bowyer is staying so we might aswell get behind him". "Well I don't remember Dyer being sold so what's the difference?" I replied.

Silence.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion