Please post your football related Polls in this forum

Do you feel sorry for - Graeme souness?

yes
33%
no
67%

Total votes : 6

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:15 pm

great player who gave as good as he got in his playing days....but feel sorry for him, he's got a team full of prima donna's and no hopers.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:52 pm

Kewel not bein funny lad but like we have just won a very very important game cant you make a topic on Liverpool and not the toon, cause I dont really care about them ex player or not they beat us a few weeks ago.
So no I dont feel sorry for Souness nor the pathetic behaviour from his players.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:16 pm

I find it funny that Souness portrays himself as Mr Hardman and Mr Boss & Mr Discipline but in truth he's all gob and commands less respect from his players than any other manager in the league

anyway, who cares....

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGOOOOOOOOORRRRRRR!!!!!
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:26 am

Newcastle suffers from being the only "big" club for miles around up there in the North East and players have beem brought in on big salaries and developed even bigger ego's.

Dyer and Bowyer epitomise all that is sadly wrong with many players in today's modern game. Bowyer, an affirmed racist isn't exactly going to be Dyer's best buddy anyway and I think it's incredible how Nwcastle have glossed over this particular aspect of his character.

Dyer on his own admission speeded Robson's departure and his reported apology in the papers over the weekend about his conduct is supposed to make everything OK is it ???? Dyer is a wide boy and loves the attention that his abilities bring him , who wouldn;t I hear you say but when did it suddenly become OK to refuse to play in the position your manager is asking you to play ?

And today's inclusion of Pennent in a Birmingham strip complete with built in TAG is a shocking decision in my opinion and wholly unfair of the FA to place the final decision on whether he could play on the Referee ! Spineless ???

They say you get the club you deserve in terms of mangership but I suspect Souness will be clearing out quite a few players from Newcastle come the summer. I just hope Liverpool FC don't buy any of them !!
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:38 am

.. excellent point Ian... I've just watched the extended highlights of Liverpools grt win today.. also sneaked a peak of the Newcastle "punch-up" disgraceful is too kind a word.. Bowyer threw the first punch... as far as I cud see Dyer defended himself.. and the hatred on Bowyers face was plain to see.. he's a thug .. and a racist as u rightly point out... this is the price u pay for allowing thugs to "grace" the field.. in any other walk of life.. such individuals wud be umemployable ...

The press conference afterwards.. saw no handshake between the players.. nor was Bowyer made to apologise for his attack on Dyer... its a fallacy ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:34 am

Thank god we never signed Bowyer when we could of, Souness should just sack the ******!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:28 pm

i couldn't give a monkeys about newcastle. they're an arrogant club from top to bottom who claim to be a big club despite winning nowt in their history.

do you know that they have three parts of their ground named after famous newcastle players?

there's the milburn stand, named after the great jackie milburn obviously.

then there's shearer's bar.

and finally there's the trophy room named after the great phillipe albert.

THE ALBERT TROPHY ROOM

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Last edited by stmichael on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:48 pm

Thank god we never signed Bowyer when we could of

heck, forgot about that.....he nearly came from leeds for 11 million (or some other stupid price) and the deal collapsed because he wanted too much money.....i reacon he'll be out from Newcastle and i hope the FA give him a 6 match ban..
Last edited by 7_Kewell on Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MilitiaRusher » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:23 pm

we need them to be back against everton, dont we?
MilitiaRusher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:53 am

zarababe wrote:to see.. he's a thug .. and a racist

are you suggesting the attack on Dyer was racist?

i am just wondering why you would bring this up unless you thought that, or it it just once again agreeing with the masses. its so easy to jump on the bandwagon. i would love one day for you to have an opinion of your own.

i agree that two players should not be fighting on the pitch, no matter what but it would be interesting to find out what was said to make bowyer throw the first headbut, maybe dyer said something, or maybe bowyer said something. we dont know yet do we?

what we do know is this from football365:  "Neither needed what happened yesterday, although the two men are close and Souness is confident there will be no lasting problem between them."

the two men are close, whats this? a racist being close to a black guy? how can this happen?

its always too easy to play the race card people,yes a few years ago he was involved in an attack on an asian (attacking an asian does not automatically make it a racist attack) and maybe if he was a racist then he has now changed and is not racist.

yes he is a nasty individual and not very likeable but lets deal in facts and not just agree with the more established members on here.

ian i am not having a go at you here
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:42 pm

so i take it you don't fee; sorry for Souness then?? ???
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football Related Polls