My twin is an i.d.i.o.t - My twin

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby Owens » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:25 pm

you're wrong again "superman" let me give you a hint. I'm coming from 212.69.......find the rest.
you ain't nothing smart man! come up with something better.. You think that you can control everything? you're kidding yourself.
U're not that smart than "Homer Jonney1979" wants to make u hahahahahahaa!
Owens

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:30 pm

your IP appears at the bottom of every post you make smart-a#se,just so I can see who you are..divi
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owens » Mon Mar 15, 2004 8:21 pm

wrong again hannnnnnnnn!...come on moderator watch your language smart a.s.s....a moderator should moderate, but not unsult LFC fans.....I don't know what generates that ip add but it's wrong. Maybe u need to go back to school hahahahaha! get your facts straight "SUPERMAN".....I see nobody wants to talk ball here? ??? come on!
Owens

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:40 pm

you are not a fan of Liverpool FC,so do not attempt to flatter yourself as such.As for moderating,I believe I've certainly given you a fair chance to express your thoughts on this forum without any interference but you sadly don't know when too curb your insulting language.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owens » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:09 pm

I don't need to show u that I'm a red fan cause we both don't give a s.h.i.t about each other. U may want to delete my adds fine, but u can't erase LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB from my heart "SUPERMAN"! why it's ok for others to slag me and BBen but not the other way around? ????..what kind of a moderator are you Pathetic? I don't call that fairness. Why didn't you do the same for those fools (OWZAT and Jonney1979). If u don't want me to insult these fools, then have them not start insulting our intelligence, then I'll become civilized cause I can be pretty much so...ain't it right BBen?
Owens

Postby supersub » Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:12 pm

If you had looked closely I did delete many of their posts but you seem to take one step further all the time.Don't pretend you are not bigben because you are,thats fine I don't mind but keep the language under control and stop accusing everyone of being racist just because they criticise a player you like.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:09 am

well the whole team is cr#p at min not just one player give them all stick a kick up the ***** they need:angry:
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Postby Owens » Tue Mar 16, 2004 1:17 am

U don't know who am i but it doesn't matter to me anymore.
I'm not trying to confront you cause I know that you can delete my adds. Let's make peace now...OK?
Listen, I know that Diouf is a wimp right now and I must admit it....I just wanted to get on some folks nerves... I apologize to anybody that I offended in this forum. It is not right to insult people. I'm sorry for the disrespect.
Owens

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 12:35 am

That's okay Big Ben.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge