Standing sections - What ur view on this

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby ynwa » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:02 pm

i heard the other that fifa are going to clubs have a section where supports who want to stand have there own section . to me that seems a good idea to bring back to anfield just to bring back the old days. but ton the other we can not allow more fans to get crushed
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back
ynwa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Djiin » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:33 pm

eh, i think i saw this this thread in General Discussion? ???
Djiin

Postby simic_ie » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:47 pm

Personally I think that well managed and properly controlled terraces aren't a dangerous place. I'd be in favour of having them back without a doubt
“It was my first of the season, my last of the season, my best of the season and the one I will remember for ever.”

- Vladi Smicer after scoring in the CL Final

"I'm not a believer in fate..... until tonight, they're going to win it!"
-  Liam Brady after extra time of CL Final
simic_ie
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:52 pm

ynwa wrote:i heard the other that fifa are going to clubs have a section where supports who want to stand have there own section . to me that seems a good idea to bring back to anfield just to bring back the old days. but ton the other we can not allow more fans to get crushed

??? Your obviously very young, could you not have worded this topic different?
People who lost members of there families post in here, you got your wording very wrong.
Maybe you could have some decency and edit your topic, without saying we can not allow more fans to get crushed ??? .
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:17 am

i think the fact that hillsborough had pens keeping the fans in was a serious flaw, but im happy with the way stadiums are now, and as i work as a steward i had to learn about all the planning that goes into a matchday operation( a liverpool match)

although you lose a bit of atmosphere you cant put a price on life itself, so i believe that all seater stadiums best
109-1105722616

Return to Hillsborough