Any 1 know any other good footy forums - Any club anywhere?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 12:49 am

Hi peeps,
This site is cool and everything but I was just wondering if there are any other good footy forums worth checking out?
If so please let us know

Regards
Beavis
116-1065305004

Postby supersub » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:01 am

I've trawled everywhere and I'm signed in on a few but I prefer this one because you don't wait days for replies.The official Liverpool site is too big and your conversation is lost with the number of posts flooding in.Sadly some of the "members"on the official site have problems and issues with so called "newbies" and "OOT's".
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:13 am

supersub wrote:I've trawled everywhere and I'm signed in on a few but I prefer this one because you don't wait days for replies.The official Liverpool site is too big and your conversation is lost with the number of posts flooding in.Sadly some of the "members"on the official site have problems and issues with so called "newbies" and "OOT's".

Ive been on a few scottish ones but they are all facist ba#ta#ds jealous of the English!
The Scottish football forums are a disgrace some of the sh##e they spout about the english!
Just remember scots 6-0!
This is the best site Ive been on in football at the moment.
116-1065305004

Postby LovenkrandsGirl » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:19 pm

www.oldfirmfans.com

its a wicked site with a good humoured forum. Thats the one i go on most the time. you should have a wee look, it's a laugh if you want a slagging match as well! We have a few other English members on there as well, so don't feel singled out if you get the "English b*stard" abuse  :;):
LovenkrandsGirl

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:24 pm

LovenkrandsGirl wrote:www.oldfirmfans.com

its a wicked site with a good humoured forum. Thats the one i go on most the time. you should have a wee look, it's a laugh if you want a slagging match as well! We have a few other English members on there as well, so don't feel singled out if you get the "English b*stard" abuse  :;):

I might try it thanks!
116-1065305004

Postby LovenkrandsGirl » Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:31 pm

no probs :cool:
LovenkrandsGirl

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 23, 2003 2:04 pm

I know a few but two of them have too many manc morons. They are nice sites and could be turned into decent places if enough of us go there, most of the locals are friendly there is only the ever-existing manc problem. You'd think they'd be a little more tolerable with all the success they've had but they want us all to bow down to their "superiority" - fat chance! Would be nice if we could pick one and go there, if only to bounce our views off the locals.
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sun Nov 23, 2003 3:24 pm

Owzat wrote:I know a few but two of them have too many manc morons. They are nice sites and could be turned into decent places if enough of us go there, most of the locals are friendly there is only the ever-existing manc problem. You'd think they'd be a little more tolerable with all the success they've had but they want us all to bow down to their "superiority" - fat chance! Would be nice if we could pick one and go there, if only to bounce our views off the locals.

Yeah what are they called?
I'll go in with you if you want?
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:26 pm

www.footballforums.com & www.thefootballforum.net (or something like that) Football forums was ruined by the fascist that runs it called Ji (super bitch from NI) I got banned for putting "banned" under my username and then for no reason known to me. When I re-registered I was banned again for no reason, then re-registering became a bannable offence! Apparently you're not allowed to express your opinion

Only joined thefootballforums a short time after here and there are two manc tw@ts on there who know nothing. (wnn670 and proud2bagirl) They just deny facts put to them in favour of the mufc handbook on talking *****. Having put forward no kind of argument, they got touchy and accused me of being some other bloke who was twice banned - not the first time either of them had been wrong. They make cheesy look vaguely intelligent. I haven't been on there because they appear to be the only people populating the Premiership section and, believe it or not, I am bored with arguing with the ignorant manc wannabe populations of the internet, few of whom have much claim to be a genuine supporter
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:28 pm

I could probably log onto footballforums as Owzat but refuse to do so on the principle that I am right and was wronged wrongfully. I'd have to
re-register (for the 100th or so time) and I can't access internet e-mail at work (unique e-mail addresses required)
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:35 pm

Owzat wrote:www.footballforums.com & www.thefootballforum.net (or something like that) Football forums was ruined by the fascist that runs it called Ji (super bitch from NI) I got banned for putting "banned" under my username and then for no reason known to me. When I re-registered I was banned again for no reason, then re-registering became a bannable offence! Apparently you're not allowed to express your opinion

Only joined thefootballforums a short time after here and there are two manc tw@ts on there who know nothing. (wnn670 and proud2bagirl) They just deny facts put to them in favour of the mufc handbook on talking *****. Having put forward no kind of argument, they got touchy and accused me of being some other bloke who was twice banned - not the first time either of them had been wrong. They make cheesy look vaguely intelligent. I haven't been on there because they appear to be the only people populating the Premiership section and, believe it or not, I am bored with arguing with the ignorant manc wannabe populations of the internet, few of whom have much claim to be a genuine supporter

well mancs are arrogant ba#ta#ds its a part of their culture mate!
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:50 pm

Could be quite a laugh if we all invaded one site and just outnumbered the indigenous moronic manc population. Check them out see what you think - look out for Rage and TheGreatDane on footballforums - one is a 17 year old from sunderland who reckons he supports manu because his sister dated Michael Gray when he was there and the other reckons he is a 38 year old Canadian dentist who came from Gateshead and used to be mates with Gazza. He is a right tw@t and talks ***** - reckons he was a season ticket holder at old trafford before he went to Canada, but didn't even know what a P45 was! (do a search for the thread on season tickets, username TheGreatDane or even a general search for the word "berks")
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:28 pm

I tried to go on the Leicester City forum last night and you wont believe there was actually someone else called Beavis!
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:54 am

please people try footballforums.com
A good few are sound on it.
But the rest are fachist tw#ts! If you are a scouser your face doesnt fit!
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Mon Jan 26, 2004 3:11 pm

I might join the Man Utd one for a laugh.
116-1065305004

Return to General Chat Forum