Hjc cup - 27th november 2004

Hillsborough remembrance and related information

Postby mottman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:48 am

HJC CUP - 27th November 2004

To be played at the Pitz on Saturday 27th November 2004.

If you would like to submit a team or are interested in taking part, please contact Karl Baxter on karl@tvsmedia.com

The evening gathering will take place at:

THE STONEBRIDGE INN,
Cowley House, Stonebridge Lane Croxteth, Liverpool Merseyside, L11 4SJ

I understand that transport will be available for those who wish to attend the presentation event in the night time.

Please feel free to copy this onto any LFC web-site to try and generate as much interest as possible.

Thank you
mottman

Postby mottman » Fri Nov 19, 2004 8:48 am

I imagine many people will not be familiar with what the HJC cup is. For more info on the HJC, go to www.contrast.orgh/hillsborough
Here, if it is ok with the HJC people, is a couple of paragraphs from the site. For the full page go to http://www.contrast.org/hillsborough/hjc-cup.shtm

-------------------------------

Karl Baxter has been responsible for the organisation of two HJC Cup five a side football competitions. The inaugural cup competition took place at the Pitz in Liverpool in November 2002 and consisted of six teams, the eventual winners being the Redstorm team captained by Denno.

22nd March 2003 saw the competition expanded to ten teams and another very successful days competition at the Pitz, The second cup was a combined with a presentation, auction, fundraising and social event at the Sandon pub in the evening.
mottman

Postby mottman » Tue Nov 23, 2004 11:10 am

1. What time does the tourny start? be there for 11 at the very latest please

2. Are we getting shirts again? no - it'll be bibs, but there will be some shirts for sale - this is because of mine and craig's being out of the country, so team confirmations are later than normal

3. £25? - yes

4. Is the Stonebridge a 11pm bar or later? - i'll check with Dan for you
mottman

Return to Hillsborough