DELE ALI

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby crazyhorse » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:03 am

This may go down like a lead balloon... but 

This lad is available, he's young and rumoured to have a 10 mill release clause.

He has had a  awful few years since he lost to us in the CL final and seems to be having a crisis in confidence.

We tried to get him a few years back. Surely if any manager in world football can bring him back to his potential it is Klopp the best man manager there is.

10 million. Surely worth a punt and give him a season to prove himself worthy of a top club?
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:17 am

I saw him during his Tottenham days but haven't since. Seems like his career has gone down the gutter. His only 26 and like you said it would be interesting to see what Klopp could do with him. 10M these day is a bargain.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:00 am

It seems like his attitude gets in the way of him progressing as a footballer. When things are going against him and his team he downs tools and sulks.

I'm not even sure if Klopp could fire Dele Ali up at this stage... I mean Dele was openly a liverpool fan that's now playing for Everton, so that can't feel good.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:00 am

He doesn’t look interested anymore to me, just worry that he’d come in and upset the dressing room harmony that we have
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:11 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Aug 22, 2022 9:00 am wrote:He doesn’t look interested anymore to me, just worry that he’d come in and upset the dressing room harmony that we have

I think this, not worth the risk
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:32 pm

God no. He's awful and his attitude stinks. He's made his mlions and looks le he couldn't give a toss.

A poor man's Mario Balotelli
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion