Transformation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:42 am

LFC have been transformed into a super mature team of highly skilled players taking our week-in, week-out performances to a near perfect standard and give us a chance of winning the CL, FA Cup and hopefully the league.

This boost has come about because of just 4 players. Thiago is over his injury problems and producing stellar performances. Keita is over his (real of mental) injury issues and is finally putting in the performances that his stats told Michael Edwards he was capable of. A transformed player and playing a key roll in the biggest games. What happened?! Konate has bedded in and providing a perfect long term partner for VVD and capable of scoring goals. His talent extends Joel's career as they rotate in and out. Lastly Diaz, what a buy at 50 million, reminds me so much of Suarez. A workhorse, gifted ball and position sense and as hungry as he.ll.

The midfield of Thiago, Fab and Hendo is a thing of beauty, but bringing Naby onto the field at 60 minutes is equally dangerous. Jones provides another option.

Rolling Bobby, Mo, Mane, Jota and Diaz is insanely brilliant, please don't sell any of them, we need them all if we want to challenge City again next season.

VVD, Joel, Konate, TAA, Robbo, the Greek and Gomez provides all the cover we need at the back.

Happy days guys, I'd give Naby another contract basis his current play and I never thought I'd say that....  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:15 pm

Add Elliot and Carvalho if we actually sign him and we have still got a very good squad. I think Diaz will only get better and Elliot could have a breakout season next year.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion