Fabinho

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:31 pm

Great game today  :nod  Should be one of the first names on the sheet every week.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:43 pm

red till i die!! » Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:Great game today  :nod  Should be one of the first names on the sheet every week.

Has really grown into his role in the team.  And should play every game from here on in  :buttrock

Great break up play and also made some brilliant forward passes
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:21 am

What a player he is starting to look like in the middle of the park.

The way he constantly wins 50/50 balls, his passing and vision is extraordinary. Definitely has improved our midfield and we just look really hard to penetrate.   

It's a shame that Keita hasn't developed into what we thought he would this season, or else we would look simply unstoppable.

Can't wait till teenage mutant ninja Oxlande comes back and adds that extra attacking dimension to our midfield.  :buttrock
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:25 pm

Has been a slow burner but he's now one of the first names on the team sheet. A real top quality CM who is a snip at a little under £40mil. But don’t forget he’s not as good as Fred  :oops:
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red Rum » Thu Feb 28, 2019 10:02 pm

Great range of passing he has on him.
Him and Wjnaldum should be the top choice for our Midfield for the foreseeable future. We then just need a playmaker in there.
Lallana, Hendo, Milner just don't cut the mustard in my book. Neither does Keita.... Yet! Hopefully, the best of Naby is yet to come, at just 23
Red Rum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 08, 2019 8:22 am

Has really come into his own as a Liverpool player

Considering he was on a yellow card for most of the game and was up against the likes of Messi and co it was a fantastic performance from him last night  :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby damjan193 » Wed May 08, 2019 11:41 am

That's right woof, having a yellow card for the entire game on a match like this, it's basically like playing with one leg for a DM. But he did his job superbly.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 1:18 pm

woof woof ! » Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am wrote:Has really come into his own as a Liverpool player

Considering he was on a yellow card for most of the game and was up against the likes of Messi and co it was a fantastic performance from him last night  :buttrock

Fab to me was the MOTM against Barca...the amount of play that he broke up and not allowing Barca's midfield from feeding the passes to the likes of Messi and Suarez was so crucial in allowing us to frustrate Barca all night
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 25, 2019 10:51 am

Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 1:18 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Wed May 08, 2019 7:22 am wrote:Has really come into his own as a Liverpool player

Fab to me was the MOTM against Barca...the amount of play that he broke up and not allowing Barca's midfield from feeding the passes to the likes of Messi and Suarez was so crucial in allowing us to frustrate Barca all night

:nod  Deffo a monster against Barca.

Doesn't get half the plaudits that Virgil does but I think that's gonna change.

Check out this little compilation of the work he puts in.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby kazza » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:29 am

I think he is part of the best spine in football with Allison VVD Fabinho and Firmino and the reason why we are the best team in world football. Once he settled he has become the best holding midfielder in the premier league certainly and he is an underrated part of system. Happy he scored a great goal and he will start getting more credit.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:56 pm

I think it's about time Keita took a leaf out of his book...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Nov 13, 2019 11:03 am

One of the best defensive midfielders in Europe. His only weakness is picking up yellow cards, but that's part and parcel of the DM in my opinion.

Klopp has to be praised for the way he introduced the lad into the side too. Fab spent the first few months on the bench, getting up to speed with the Premier League. He benefited from this massively.  :nod
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Fri Nov 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Has got ankle ligament damage and will be out until the new year, this is the last thing we needed with the amount of games we have next month.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:51 pm

Huge loss
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:46 pm

Hopefully it will only be the 4 to 6 weeks thats mentioned and not stretch till the end of January early Feb before he starts training again.

It wont matter who we replace him with as his loss will still be noticed.

I hope we add something to the midfield in January but I think we already made a decision not to.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion