Real madrid win Champions League

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby redshade » Sat May 28, 2016 10:38 pm

I applaud Atletico Madrid. They played really well and deserved to win. They showed resilience, fight and bottle.
Defensively they are very strong.
Carassco for me played very well my motm.
I can't stand Real and their fans, very annoying.
Pepe is one cheating clown.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Sat May 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Felt sorry for Athletico...Torres was useless. More interested standing still playing with his f*cking hair band  :no
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun May 29, 2016 12:53 am

I am in Milan for the week and decided to catch the game. The Real fans are nowhere near as good as ours, my seat was in the Real fans end behind the goal. Atletico fans took over the city and were the louder on the night. Simeone got the most out of that group of players; under any other manager I dont think they'd even make the Final nevermind get that close to winning it. Hes taken them as far as he can imo and I'd love to see him in the premier league one day.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 1:35 pm

I thought Savic at RB for Athletico gave one of the best performances I've seen in a final from a FB ,he made countless interceptions and blocks and albeit for Real's fluky goal  his positioning was perfect all night long, all this and his original position is CB . Other than that its quite evident there  is  no justice in football as Athletico were by far the better team. Modric and Kroos were completely bossed by Gabri and Koke in the second half ,Pepe is now confirmed as the most shameless spineless cunt in the game ,and Gareth Bale will need urgent surgery to remove Owen Hargreaves tongue from his orifice ,because the commentator had it firmly embedded all night.
Bales been brilliant ,superb ,fantastic ,he's had a great game ,he's a powerhouse in the air ,he's almost impossible to get off the ball when he hits his stride ,Gareth has one of the most powerful shots in football ,the gushing platitudes were endless from the clueless Canadian.

Casemiro was immense for Madrid ,and easily their best player on the night, and  he done everything you expect from a DM ,and  the fact Zidane has come in and places  real importance on fielding  a solid DM kept Madrid in the game in the second half.

They didn't deserve it ,but hey that's football Athletico played the best football and scored a wonderful equaliser ,maybe next time they could coax their goalkeeper into going to ground (in any direction ) the next time he's facing penalty's.  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun May 29, 2016 4:14 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 1:35 pm wrote:Gareth Bale will need urgent surgery to remove Owen Hargreaves tongue from his orifice ,because the commentator had it firmly embedded all night.
Bales been brilliant ,superb ,fantastic ,he's had a great game ,he's a powerhouse in the air ,he's almost impossible to get off the ball when he hits his stride ,Gareth has one of the most powerful shots in football ,the gushing platitudes were endless from the clueless Canadian.

Lol tell me about it. It was like a Bale w@nk fest. Bale was poor so was ronaldo. I didn't soo e do that much apart from a few runs in the first half.

I have never really watched Athletico prior to the final and i have to admit they have got some solid defenders. They played for their lives, diving and blocking almost everything Real had to offer.

Just a shame ours couldn't do that in the Europa final.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 5:11 pm

redshade » Sun May 29, 2016 3:14 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 29, 2016 1:35 pm wrote:Gareth Bale will need urgent surgery to remove Owen Hargreaves tongue from his orifice ,because the commentator had it firmly embedded all night.

Lol tell me about it. It was like a Bale w@nk fest. Bale was poor so was ronaldo. I didn't soo e do that much apart from a few runs in the first half.

I have never really watched Athletico prior to the final and i have to admit they have got some solid defenders. They played for their lives, diving and blocking almost everything Real had to offer.

Just a shame ours couldn't do that in the Europa final.

How Chelsea let Filipe Luis leave is criminal ,he just looks world class to me ,never panics and makes the game look so  easy . Complete madness on Mourinho's part ,one of the best LB's in the game ,Man City will soon come knocking ,he's perfect for Guardiola's game.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Neymar110 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 am

:buttrock  :buttrock
Neymar110
LFC Basic Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion