Bojan

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby C-R » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:03 am

All the papers reporting that Bojan has a 10 million £ release clause in his contract, i know for quite a few seasons we were linked with him

Surely this would be a no brainer for us considering our current striker situation ???

He is very mobile, a good passer, fast but more importantly knows where the back of the net is

Any thoughts ?
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:15 am

He plays the Firmino role for Stoke. Very similar players in all honesty but Bojan has a bit more experience in the league. Neither is a game changer but at least Bojan has developed something resembling a bit of consistency. For 10 million, he'd be worth the shout in my opinion. We'll still need to bring in game changers and if Jurgen is restricted by fee/wages then I'd rather we go for a better target.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 pm

C-R » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 am wrote:All the papers reporting that Bojan has a 10 million £ release clause in his contract, i know for quite a few seasons we were linked with him

Surely this would be a no brainer for us considering our current striker situation ???

He is very mobile, a good passer, fast but more importantly knows where the back of the net is

Any thoughts ?

Not another 30kg 15 year old teenager....Pleeaaaase.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby C-R » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:05 pm

only me » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:42 pm wrote:
C-R » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 am wrote:All the papers reporting that Bojan has a 10 million £ release clause in his contract, i know for quite a few seasons we were linked with him

Any thoughts ?

Not another 30kg 15 year old teenager....Pleeaaaase.

Not a fan then ?  :laugh:
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:44 pm

We don’t need any more players who like playing the number 10s/second striker role. We have loads of them and the reason they are failing to perform is because the side is inbalanced.

Bojan is a decent player, but if he was in this team right now he would have the same troubles as Firmino, Coutinho and Lallana.
Eagle

Return to The Rumour Mill