Lfc lobby goup - interested - Have a view on how should be run?

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 8:31 am

Do you have a view on how the club should be run, do you want to know more about what is going on, do you have strong views on certain issues then now is your chance to be heard!

If fans want more of a say in how the club is run then if we get enough support via the forums etc then we can lobby LFC to allow us our say.

After all it is the fans who pay the wages and the fans view is pure and not tainted by having to return a profit to allow someon along the way to pocket the money.

If we get sufficient interest then we can go forward and try and get our voice heard.

If the response to this post is positive then we can go forward and decied how to collect our names.

What do you think?
Last edited by kindaconfused on Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 07, 2004 9:18 am

Waste of time :Oo:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:16 am

cisses_gona_get_ya

On what basis have you come to that conclusion, I'm interested to know and not having a go?
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:27 am

The board done something about the manager through banners and match abandonment by fans, but they wouldnt listen to no petition with a load of names on it.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Honolulu Bob » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:30 am

You sure you've got time to start a lobby group tho Kinda?
Looking after your many personalties and writing that book about bullying on internet forums, you must be snowed under mate!!  :)

Ps. Can I have signed copy when you've finished it I'm a really big fan! Get Biffa to sign it too he's great!  :D
When you are a man, sometimes you wear stretchy pants in your room. It's for fun
Honolulu Bob
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:31 am

cisses_gona_get_ya

Fans pay for everything at the end of the day and this is our power, the rest is down to not being organised. I think a weakness of ours is not understanding our power and our loyalty to the team.

I think the issue is one of wishing to continue to watch regardless of the cook ups made by the directors and it takes a drastic issue before the fans organise themselves.

I'm trying to find if the supporters association are backing any strategy on a national basis to get the fans a voice, after all the fans aren't influenced by how much money yer can put in yer pocket.

The idea behind the group would be to have a voice, whether its listened to is another matter but at the end of the day the fans have the ultimate sanction its just a question of organisation and planning and a desire for us to be listened to.
Last edited by kindaconfused on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:36 am

Honolulu Bob

Biffa is just fine and endorses the book and the supporters pressure group, good to see you want a copy of the book so I must have converted you to the anit-bullying lobby then?

I'm not saying a pressure group is easy but at the end of the day the fans have the ultimate power, thats if they want to excercise it.

Who morally owns the club anyway Moores (who just provides the money) or the fans? We know the answer to that its just a question of us believing in ourselves and whatever happened to that famous Liverpool trait of taking on the establishment like Degsie Hatton etc and not the scouser sell outs who have sold their bodies and souls in London!
Last edited by kindaconfused on Sun Nov 07, 2004 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:08 pm

Honolulu Bob wrote:You sure you've got time to start a lobby group tho Kinda?
Looking after your many personalties and writing that book about bullying on internet forums, you must be snowed under mate!!  :)

Ps. Can I have signed copy when you've finished it I'm a really big fan! Get Biffa to sign it too he's great!  :D

:laugh:  :D  Bob u is good :D
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:08 pm

zarababe

He is good isnt he but not as good as you though!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Nov 07, 2004 6:40 pm

Do yu think Dom 1 is trying to drive some topics off the forum page?
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:10 pm

i think yes what about you? :D

wtf do you mean biffa?
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge