dunkin donuts

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:47 am

i like a donut from time to time, who doesn't? but i've never had one of these. are they any good?

will the team be scoffing them at half time as a sugar and carbohydrate energy boost? my little lad runs round like a lunatic for an hour after having one so they must work.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Stu the Red » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:25 am

The Luis Suarez of donuts :p
Stu the Red
LFC Guru Member

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:02 pm

Stu the Red » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:25 am wrote:The Luis Suarez of donuts :p

does it bite you back?

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:07 pm

but seriously folks, this is a big issue. forget about whether gerrard is past it or not. forget about trying to persuade people that lucas does actually make penetrating forward passes. forget trying to discuss whether mignolet can catch a ball above head height. forget about thinking whether sturridge is best as an impact sub. forget about your own opinions and just agree with stu. in fact, stu... what do you have to say about this?

what can we expect now that dunkin donuts are a major sponsor? will this finally persuade molby and ruddock to come back? or charlie adam? does kolo toure prefer pink icing or the multicoloured sugary bits of cráp? does brendan rogers have a giant portrait of himself dunkin a donut in his office?

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:31 pm

this is a serious thread about liverpool's latest sponsor and official bakery supplier. why has it been moved to general chat?

andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:53 pm

andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:47 am wrote:Image

i like a donut from time to time, who doesn't? but i've never had one of these. are they any good?

will the team be scoffing them at half time as a sugar and carbohydrate energy boost? my little lad runs round like a lunatic for an hour after having one so they must work.

Not better than Krispy Kreme I'm afraid.

Had to clean the fridge once when I kept a whole batch for 3 weeks untouched.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:54 pm

andy_g » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:07 am wrote:but seriously folks, this is a big issue. forget about whether gerrard is past it or not. forget about trying to persuade people that lucas does actually make penetrating forward passes. forget trying to discuss whether mignolet can catch a ball above head height. forget about thinking whether sturridge is best as an impact sub. forget about your own opinions and just agree with stu. in fact, stu... what do you have to say about this?

what can we expect now that dunkin donuts are a major sponsor? will this finally persuade molby and ruddock to come back? or charlie adam? does kolo toure prefer pink icing or the multicoloured sugary bits of cráp? does brendan rogers have a giant portrait of himself dunkin a donut in his office?

I think it will drive Frank Lampard jealous.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:58 am

The doughnuts are pretty good but the coffee is their main drawing point.  Awesome.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Return to General Chat Forum