Millwalls website - I've done it again......

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:06 pm

EastLondonLion wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ive just read there reply to wooly said beaten 3-0 by murderers :angry:
I wana go down there and f@ckin shoot the lot of em im f@ckin goin mad  :angry:

We are in Stoke on Saturday so ill see you there then!

..umm we're in the Premiership.. won't be visitin the places you lot do ... sorry  :p
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:08 pm

A LETTER TO LIVERPOOLFC.TV FROM A MILLWALL FAN
Liverpoolfc.tv 27 October 2004

Following last night's events at the New Den when Liverpool fans were subjected to taunts about the Hillsborough disaster from home supporters, we have received this letter from a Millwall fan. 
"I would just like to apologise to the Liverpool supporters for the disgraceful Hillsborough taunts at last night's game. I've been a Millwall fan all my life and have witnessed many low points in the club's recent history, from being a schoolboy at Luton in the quarter finals, to the near end of the club after the riot after the Birmingham play-offs.

"There were many thousands of other fans in the ground who feel the same as myself, that tragedies like Hillsborough should not be used for baiting away support, and I hope that the majority of Liverpool fans can understand that.

"There will always be an element of the crowd willing to use such taunts, and as the years pass I can only hope they become fewer and fewer. I've no problem with banter between fans as this adds to the atmosphere but there are some things that should be left alone.

"So on behalf of the majority of Millwall football fans I wish you all the very best in the next round of the competition and for the rest of the season.

God Bless & Good Luck" 

Not all in denial after all.. and certainly not all Proud neither..
hope he/she sent something to their Chairman.. too who is in denial...  :(
Last edited by zarababe on Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:28 am

Having been on their website today and having a few pm's with a site mod and one or 2 others I have been pleasantly surprised with the Millwall boys in general. Yeah, there's some absolute f*ckin scum on there who would f*ck their own granny if they thought it made them look hard, but in general the sentiment on there isn't wildly different to ours on here.

What will of course happen is the media will latch onto this whole story like thirsty leeches and paint a picture of scouse hooligans and Milwall nutcases but the truth is that 99 percent of fans from both sides weren't involved in what happpened last night.

Yes LFC fans were provoked in the extreme by some bileous filth coming from Millwall fans but that doesn't condone the violence that followed. As a club we have matured and made continued strides away form the dark days of hooliganism, Millwall are a long way behind us but let's give the majority of their fans the benefit of the doubt and assume that they are trying to do the same? Don't let the noisy minority speak for the silent majority.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MFC & Proud » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:29 am

Well said Wooly
MFC & Proud

Postby dawson99 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:36 am

basically the world s full of tw*ts no matter where u r from...
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum