Postby Kenny Kan » Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:02 pm

Sober now.  :sleepy:
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby ethanr » Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:01 pm

:bowdown
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am

Me too. Gone all weekend without the internet.

I could open up another I F*CKING HATE VIRGIN MEDIA thread, but lets makes the most of this one.

A month or so ago we got cut off. We owed £1.24. Which we forgot about, that warranted us being deprived of all services. The b*stards have a set time to cut you off as well, its always about 1 in the morning which means you can do sod all about it unless you want to get your blood boiling trying to get through the "customer service" only to speak to a clueless indian.

Anyway, last friday our internet cut off 10pm, so again, nice time to get cut off. We phoned the next day and they said the problem was our modem so they would send out an engineer for monday afternoon, that was the earliest. Now by this time I was miffed. They cut us off for owing pittance at the drop of a hat but when its reversed, I can go fudge myself.

So yesterday the engineer came at 2pm. The modem wasnt the problem, the entire setup was. The cables and the splitters havent been able to handle what we have been paying for. Once my speed was doubled to 60mb, the whole thing broke down. The previous engineer who came before to sort out our connection problems gave us a new modem, what he didnt give us was all the cables and appropriate splitters that goes with it. Generally, they did a half @ssed job and we were punished for it.

I
F*CKING
HATE
VIRGIN
MEDIA
:veryangry
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum