Potential crisis

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed May 19, 2010 3:35 pm

After a dissapointing season finishing 7th and winning no silverware we could have a potential crisis on our hands which will only get worse until we find a buyer or sort out the managerial problem.

After it was impossible to claim a champions league place rumours were starting on Fernando Torres and his future at anfield with intrest from Man city Chelsea Real madrid and Barcelona 3 of these team in the champions league and the other who guarantee high wages. Torres has said before liverpool need to sign atleast 4 good players however not only are we not making any progress on anyone at all we could be going in the other direction.

Since last week there have been rumours concerning 3 of our most influential players apart from torres who ive mentioned a concern with.

Benayoun. Apparantly Benitez has said he has no future with Liverpool with him incharge well i know benitez future hasnt been decided itself but to come out with that comment is worrying for two reasons to lose benayoun himself who i rate highly at liverpool especially last season and the possibility of keeping benitez.

Gerrard. 3 Top clubs have been rumoured with him Inter Man city and Real madrid two who will be playing champions league footballand the club who can offer big money. With no champions league football and still no premier league title Gerrard could start thinking of a future outside of liverpool and who could blame him.

Mascherano. I personally thought we was going to lose him last year however he stayed and has had a good season with us and at points looked like he was happy however. It has come out his wife isnt happy with life at liverpool and he must do what makes his family happy. With offers from barcelona we may just lose a great player in the summer

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Wed May 19, 2010 4:08 pm

So basically your saying we're f'ucked. We've no money, we've :censored: owners, we've an underperforming manager - who may yet go, we've an underperforming team and in all likelihood all our best players will be gone by August with no other stars willing to come anywhere near us, we've no new stadium, everyones fighting with everyone else and...........yep we're f'ucked.

We could continue this thread or possibly add it to all the other 'We're f'ucked' threads around at the minute.

I think we all know we're fairly f'ucked at the minute mate. F'ucking sh'ite though.
Last edited by fivecups on Wed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed May 19, 2010 4:46 pm

RichardLFC1 wrote:After a dissapointing season finishing 7th and winning no silverware we could have a potential crisis on our hands which will only get worse until we find a buyer or sort out the managerial problem.

After it was impossible to claim a champions league place rumours were starting on Fernando Torres and his future at anfield with intrest from Man city Chelsea Real madrid and Barcelona 3 of these team in the champions league and the other who guarantee high wages. Torres has said before liverpool need to sign atleast 4 good players however not only are we not making any progress on anyone at all we could be going in the other direction.

Since last week there have been rumours concerning 3 of our most influential players apart from torres who ive mentioned a concern with.

Benayoun. Apparantly Benitez has said he has no future with Liverpool with him incharge well i know benitez future hasnt been decided itself but to come out with that comment is worrying for two reasons to lose benayoun himself who i rate highly at liverpool especially last season and the possibility of keeping benitez.

Gerrard. 3 Top clubs have been rumoured with him Inter Man city and Real madrid two who will be playing champions league footballand the club who can offer big money. With no champions league football and still no premier league title Gerrard could start thinking of a future outside of liverpool and who could blame him.

Mascherano. I personally thought we was going to lose him last year however he stayed and has had a good season with us and at points looked like he was happy however. It has come out his wife isnt happy with life at liverpool and he must do what makes his family happy. With offers from barcelona we may just lose a great player in the summer

When did Rafa say that about Benayoun ?

And since when was he in our 3 most influential players ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby neil » Wed May 19, 2010 7:06 pm

I wish some new owners would step in soon, I mean we dont even need shiek feckin dollamed or some russian pimp just a stable guy thats able to prise the 2 tumours away and to re-jig the accounts so we dont pay £110k per day in interest. After that we could bring in younger talent to suppliment what we will have left at the start of the season. We could start again afresh.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Wed May 19, 2010 7:45 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
RichardLFC1 wrote:After a dissapointing season finishing 7th and winning no silverware we could have a potential crisis on our hands which will only get worse until we find a buyer or sort out the managerial problem.

When did Rafa say that about Benayoun ?

And since when was he in our 3 most influential players ?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/814583/BENITEZ-TELLS-YOSSI-HE-HAS-NO-FUTURE.html

And for the most of the season benny has been our best player

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby neil » Wed May 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Your not seriously linking that rag here mate?
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Wed May 19, 2010 8:46 pm

RichardLFC1:

We don't link to the sun or NOTW (Sunday sun) on here because of the lies published about Hillsborough.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RichardLFC1 » Thu May 20, 2010 6:35 pm

fivecups wrote:RichardLFC1:

We don't link to the sun or NOTW (Sunday sun) on here because of the lies published about Hillsborough.

I know that and i follow with everyone else the boycott. However i was asked how where the rumour came from so i was just linking it. I actually got it from ssn who was doing there daily transfer talk.

Appologies to anyone who found offence

RIP DRUMMERPHIL
RichardLFC1
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:11 am

neil wrote:I wish some new owners would step in soon, I mean we dont even need shiek feckin dollamed or some russian pimp just a stable guy thats able to prise the 2 tumours away and to re-jig the accounts so we dont pay £110k per day in interest. After that we could bring in younger talent to suppliment what we will have left at the start of the season. We could start again afresh.

Nice to start afresh isn't it? The difference a year makes!
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:52 am

Raoul wrote:
neil wrote:I wish some new owners would step in soon, I mean we dont even need shiek feckin dollamed or some russian pimp just a stable guy thats able to prise the 2 tumours away and to re-jig the accounts so we dont pay £110k per day in interest. After that we could bring in younger talent to suppliment what we will have left at the start of the season. We could start again afresh.

if we had a 'like' button I'd have just pressed it

[like]
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:22 pm

Roger Red Hat wrote:
Raoul wrote:

[like]

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:10 pm

My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby neil » Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:20 pm

dawson99 wrote:
Roger Red Hat wrote:
Raoul wrote:

[like]

amen
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge