Arsenal (a) - player ratings

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:46 am

TarnRed wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Reina - 8 Seriously hope this wasn't an audition ?  ala Torres v Chelsea .... but otherwise excellent throughout
Flanagan - 7 Young Kid who coped admirably and looked assured all game ...has a great future 
Carragher - 7 Marshalled the defence superbly 
Skrtel - 8 best display this season, was solid and has got back that yard of pace he lost 
Aurelio - 5 Listen I love the guy ,but his inclusion on the team sheet giving his ridiculous injury record makes him a luxury we can ill afford
Kuyt - 6 took his penalty with aplomb ,but struggled in providing the ammunition for the strikers
Lucas - 9 man of the match ,broke up most of Arsenals play and very nearly nullified the threat of Fabregas and Wilshere  completely 
Spearing - 6 far too many stray passes ,but runs around like the proverbial  dog chasing a car ....he's a snapper at best 
Meireles - 4 Ridiculously inept ,especially given his talent ....there is no excuse for lethargy ...
Carroll - 5 No supply ,but no understanding with Suarez ...needs to anticipate Suarez's movement more ... 
Suarez - 7 constantly running and causing the Arsenal defence problems ,but maybe a bit to eager to take the plaudits 
Subs:
Robinson (Aurelio) - 8 I thought Robinson was superb, and for such a young Kid he has confidence in abundance to accompany his talent   
Kyrgiakos (Carragher) - 5 Soto done Ok replacing Carragher   
Shelvey (Carroll) - 7 I thought Shelvey in the short time he was afforded actually brought a lot more composure and threat to our play

Far too many stray passes from Spearing?. He had the best pass completion rate and made the least stray passes out of any of our midfielders mate.

Simply dont rate him fella ,just dont see what it is exactly he brings to the proverbial party .... In fact, albeit from some gratuitous arm waving and ankle snapping  ..... I'm simply at a loss to explain why his inclusion is so warranted ?.......
As for his distribution its completely erratic at best
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:34 am

Chaps.

It's good to talk, as an advert once said, but it's important we don't let the ratings thread turn into a discussion thread. Try and keep this score only please.

Cheer ears
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games