Dalglish - bent? - Mr fixit.

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby kindaconfused » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:36 pm

Extract from an article in the Daily Post.

''The court heard that the first meeting, in a hotel near Heathrow Airport, was arranged by Liverpool FC legend and Proactive shareholder Kenny Dalglish.

Mr Stretford attended and was immediately introduced to Tommy Adams, a man he told the jury he understood to be a "London villain".''

Copyright and Trade Mark Notice 
© owned by or licensed to Trinity Mirror Plc 2004
icLiverpoolTM is a trade mark of Trinity Mirror Plc.

Seems that most of our ex-football players still manage to take a 'rake-off' from the game when they no longer play.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:39 pm

eh? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:46 pm

What's this all about?  That Rooney saga?
jonnymac1979

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:58 pm

??????
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby kindaconfused » Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:21 pm

Yep, the Rooney Saga, poor old Paul Stretford having the frightners put on him. But notice who's in there creaming the current players !!
It's a scam a week on the Football Merry-go-round !! They are all at it, bent as paper clips !!
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby who the hell is diarra » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:35 pm

Watchya talkin bout ???
Always Look on the bright side of life
der der ........der der der der der

Drummerphil You'll never walk alone
who the hell is diarra
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:29 am

Further Evidence of What is giing on out there:

A High Court judge has branded football transfer market as "a murky world" (The Guardian).

Agents and Transfers are the key areas of considerable disrepute. We the fan's are paying these people.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Fri Oct 08, 2004 11:54 am

The murky friends of Dalglish are brought to the surface :

htmlhttp://icliverpool.icnetwork.co.uk/ ... 2d-name_paMy Webpage
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LeRouge » Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:01 pm

would never have dreamt dalglish knew people like tommy adams.
LeRouge

Postby Redrider » Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:02 am

Dalglish is being implicated as a behind the scenes 'Mr Fixit' who is probably being used by the nefarious elements in the game to give their activities a veneer of credibility.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:17 am

Corruption in football is rife and there are countless incidents that have come to the public domain.

The "culture" in football seems to be of acceptance to these incidents and the FA do not seem to be too eager to investigate cases for the reason that I guess is one of being afraid of how far and how many are involved.

We have an ex Goalkeeper of Liverpool who while not being found guilty the case was suspended because the jury couldnt come to a decision, which is not the same as a not guilty.

I guess the average fan and the forum is typical, has a superficial involvement in the game at the playing level and the management and strategic issues do not interest them.

The forum tends not to debate corruption issues but seems content to deal with playing issues but the corruption affects them all through their pockets and taints the game we all love.

I had initially thought that corruption would bring the game down but I don't think it will, we just merrily go along accepting it as normal which is pretty unique in any other business or sport!

Wake up and smell the corruption it permeates every level of football, and start to understand whats going on!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redrider » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:25 pm

How much of the money that the average fan, put's into the game via, match entrance fee's, TV subscriptions, Shirt and memorabilia sales etc.goes to fund the corrupt elements and hanger's on in football ?
I would think that it is a signficant slice say 25%, particularly when you hear of the enormous fee's pulled by the Agent's like Stetford.  ???
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kindaconfused » Thu Oct 14, 2004 1:28 pm

Redrider

The average fan isn't interested or doesn't understand and while they remain silent it continues.

The labour government was going to regulate the game to try and prevent the corruption but they've climbed down and the dynamics of the industry the FA are just puppets I'm afraid, sleeze bags of the first order.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion