Straight from the chelsea website.

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby TarnRed » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:46 am

Fecking disgusting article.

http://shed.chelseafc.com/theshed/chat/posts/thread.shtml?808716

I hope we smash the c*nts on Sunday.

P.S Mods feel free to move if in the wrong forum, apologies in advance.
TarnRed

Postby neil » Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:52 am

:D they hate us
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kash_Mountain » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

They are just jealous that we actually have history. Why would a supporter of another club try to explain the "myth".  There is no reason to write a book to explain anything about our club.

Pure jealousy is all that it is.

"myth", hmmmmm, what myth, it is fact, we have history, they don't. Simple as.....

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby GRAHAM01 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:13 am

smacks of a bitter chav tw*t who must have come in his y fronts when they got the rent boy

come on red men stuff the feckers this sunday  :buttrock  :buttrock
if you want some come get some!
GRAHAM01
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:37 am

Bit long-winded and scholary for my liking when it comes to a footballing post but it was quite interesting to read + the first reply.

Still a bit too intellectual for football though!
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jacdaniel » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:56 am

The media really don't like us all that much.  And that includes some of our ex players like Lawro and Whelan to an extent.

The piece he wrote is a bit out there.  Not sure why people bother with us so much...maybe they are threatened or something.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:59 am

LOL..all i remember is about 2 years after Roman brought them the title.. i mean brought them.. and a fan was on the tv saynig how he had followed them for over 2 years and was thinking of tearing up his season ticket. They are a team with no history, no atmosphere and no soul. Chelsea are basically everything that is wrong with football, and they know it. There is captain is a complete wrongun, the whole team basically sucks.

Good luck tho. Chelsea have to have a moan as they have spent hundreds of millions and have nothing to show for it. They still have to buy flags so the fans have something to wave as they wont bring them themselves.

Joke club, probably a joke post, got to laugh
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:07 pm

oh yeah, one more thing:

0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:08 pm

Soon they will be just like another Blackburn Rovers...some of their 'die-hard' supporters will be looking for new clubs to support and the jerseys locked away in shame. Plastic fans tsk tsk tsk! :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roberto green » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:42 pm

[qoute]
History. What is this fascination with history? Football is really only about the present and memory. It is not about history

What a fcuking stupid statement, Of course it's not about history...

That's if you have non of course

:no
roberto green

Postby worcester_red » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:18 pm

It was a well written post, completely deluded, filled with bitterness, jealousy and inaccurate but well written. :)

He was basically saying that our fans are more passionate and devoted than theirs, which I think is true. :D

The first 2 replies were excellent as well.
worcester_red

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:52 pm

its a very well written thought provoking article written with the inks of biasness and jealousy, i have to admit and i enjoyed reading it though as i never could imagine an opposing fan put in so much effort to express his views about another club, the irony of it when you consider how he compares us to a religious sect. he obviously knows more about our club then he does of his obviously because we've longer history, with bigger names and trophies which they have been trying to buy for the past few years.

the comparison with religion is an interesting but accurate one. but Liverpool aren't the only club with such amazing support. Roma fans have always been incredible, so too are Celtic ones and one can only imagine the passion burning within the Barcelona fans when Figo left for Real Madrid hence the pig's head being thrown in his direction as he took a corner. extreme, but it goes to show how much love these fans have for their club of choice. we have to understand that being a Chelsea fan, he does not get to experience such fervent and spine tingling support for a club. Liverpool fans are a committed bunch. like most of you, i was up till 6am [Singapore time] watching the seconds tick to the transfer deadline and hoping for the arrival of another name [Charlie Adam/Ashley Young]. that is commitment, at the expense of sleep because irregardless of what you're doing or how tired you are, the question of "who are we gonna sign next" always would linger on our minds because to see the club do well and have the big names needed to achieve its aspirations mean so much. passion might be a foreign word to Chelsea fans for it probably never existed in their dictionary until Roman came along and bought a new edition for their "supporters". supporting Liverpool is a religion, and YNWA is our emblem of brotherhood.

the next interesting point is the singing of the Anfield Anthem. true, you don't see that many other teams having a support such as that but i am sure perhaps in 50 years time Chelsea would have a tune of their own which they will play via their stereos. i find it odd that he seems to have an issue that the words do not change, or that it is repeated. does he not realize his national anthem or military pledge does not change either? its tradition. obviously the taunting of the opponents will come during the match itself, not before or after [depending in who you are] as we're a respectful bunch and would appreciate good football when we're on the receiving end of it [Barcelona]. furthermore, how would the players feel if they realize the fans are more interested in abusing the opponents instead of singing the words of the song emblazoned on their jerseys? a person who endorses such support is none other then Arsenal legend Thierry Henry. he is in a better position to comment as he has been up against us numerous of times. that Chelsea fan makes us look like some cult following. he probably thinks Kenny is Charles Manson in disguise.

his dismissal of history has got to be dismissed. if history means nothing, why were they so delighted when they won the title under Mourinho? because it was their first in half a decade. with regards to the number of former Liverpool players on TV, it is true, but the question should be directed to the ones who hired them. why doesn't the football channels offer a spot to former Chelsea players? perhaps its because they don't have the footballing brain to discuss, or perhaps because over the years they have had too many foreign players who would rather go back to their birthplace.

his next point once again hints that we're some kind of cult following when he mentions the departure of their new Spanish Ladyboy and the reaction in Liverpool. i wonder how he felt when Ashley Cole left Chelsea. oh...yes i know, they gave him a new name - Cashley. to most Chelsea fans however, players coming and going do not mean anything to them as their religion is money and they believe anyone can be replaced. they do not treat their players as human beings or idols, but as another item instead which depreciates in value in time. Liverpool fans on the other hand, would make songs for their players, and chant their names. that is how much they mean to them and the players value it because it gives them the support and backing they need and crave for. does Chelsea have any songs for their players or are they too busy being a hideous bunch by hurling abuse at opponents?

and lastly, i wonder why he supports Chelsea, and since when. and how can those Chelsea fans support their new signing, the very same player whom they had so much fun abusing whenever we played them.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:37 pm

I would say that it is truly unbelievable ,that someone would go to such extreme lengths constructing a long drawn out tedious post, simply in a futile attempt to explain the bond between Liverpool supporters and their much coveted lineage ....and then still in its summary be even  further away from making that discovery ....... in short another myopic c unt who doesn't get us .....move on
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion