Hello from bucharest

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby mingul » Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:40 pm

Cheers to all Liverpool fans here from Romania. I am Vlad a supporter of Steaua Bucharest.

I am writing to you in order to make friends and to swap materials from the matches between our teams in this year's Europa League. I'd reckon it will be a walkover in both matches, taking into account the way my club looks now.

I am mostly interested in football programmes and tickets (and even pennants) from the match that will be held at Anfield on the 16th of September 2010.

I am willing to offer in exchange tickets and programmes (if printed) from the match in Bucharest (that I will sure be attending), tickets from Unirea Urziceni - Liverpool played this year and all the matches Liverpool played against Romanian teams in Euro Cups in the last 10 years on DVD-Video format.

If anybody is willing to help me please drop me a message here or on my e-mail.

Best regards from Romania
Vlad

sportarchive@yahoo.com
mingul

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:02 pm

hi, welcome aboard, guess you came at a rather highly strung period for the boards hence the lack of response to you :D
have fun posting anyway :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby matt_liverpool » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:hi, welcome aboard, guess you came at a rather highly strung period for the boards hence the lack of response to you :D

we are just in Benny's era.  :D

Welcome to forum anyway mingul mate.  :)
matt_liverpool

Postby mingul » Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am

Thanks for your answers. I posted here because I was not able to post in different sections.
mingul

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:20 pm

matt_liverpool wrote:
maypaxvobiscum wrote:hi, welcome aboard, guess you came at a rather highly strung period for the boards hence the lack of response to you :D

we are just in Benny's era.  :D

Welcome to forum anyway mingul mate.  :)

horrible isnt it? :D

Anyway Mingul, you can post in other sections of the forum however you cannot start a new topic until you reach a certain post count if im not mistaken.

there's a topic for the match against Steau already up and running. do participate and share your views especially since most of us do not know much about your club's danger players :)
maypaxvobiscum

Postby metalhead » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Welcome aboard Vlad!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Introductions Forum