You'll never walk alone to number 1

For new members to introduce themselves - Guest Book

Postby therockstar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:46 pm

Hello - I am askign for a little help here from fellow Liverpool fans!
I live in Glasgow and my first team is Celtic, however as the majority of Celtic fans do, also love Liverpool.

As I am sure you are aware, Celtic have been terrible this season and to make it worse Rangers are trying to get Simply the Best (their song they play at ever home match) to number 1 for this weekend. There has now been a campaign set up to get You'll Never Walk Alone to number 1 instead!

I am sure you all would love just as much as us to hear it bein played at number 1 come Sunday. So help us out please and buy Gerry and The Pacemakers version from Amazon or I Tunes. It is currently sitting at number 59.

And pass this on to anyone you know!
YNWA!
Thanks from Celtic Football Club
:bowdown  :bowdown
therockstar

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:27 pm

therockstar wrote:Hello - I am askign for a little help here from fellow Liverpool fans!
I live in Glasgow and my first team is Celtic, however as the majority of Celtic fans do, also love Liverpool.

As I am sure you are aware, Celtic have been terrible this season and to make it worse Rangers are trying to get Simply the Best (their song they play at ever home match) to number 1 for this weekend. There has now been a campaign set up to get You'll Never Walk Alone to number 1 instead!

I am sure you all would love just as much as us to hear it bein played at number 1 come Sunday. So help us out please and buy Gerry and The Pacemakers version from Amazon or I Tunes. It is currently sitting at number 59.

And pass this on to anyone you know!
YNWA!
Thanks from Celtic Football Club
:bowdown  :bowdown

YNWA will always be no.1 fella ,it will always epitomize the term football anthem ,for me personally Simply the best  screams Chris Eubank's (a boxer who although packed a killer punch ,and a granite like jaw, possessed a lisp that made him appear less of a man than he apparently deemed himself )not unlike the Rangers supporters in that respect  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnno7 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:25 pm

http://www.thekhans.me.uk/stuff/iTunes.php

download here guys

come on we can do it

it started at 78 in the charts bout 3:30 and now its at 29
johnno7

Postby kelly » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:38 pm

Calling all Celtic and Liverpool fans! Download Gerry and the Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone before this sunday 25th and see if we can get it to number one! It's not been the best of seasons but download this brilliant song and think about the good times at Celtic Park and Anfield when the fans are in full voice and what we'll hopefully be seeing again next season!

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u....h=72ff0
kelly

Postby kelly » Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:39 pm

number 19 at the moment c'mon ..........................
kelly

Postby paddyboy83 » Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:47 am

well its now at number 15 ...yestarday it was at 54 the only way to get it to number 1 is to download it for 99p from itunes lets get it to number 1 in honour of the 96 and get it dedicated to their memory both liverpool and celtic fans..we shall remember come on you red s

spread the word this is our chance to get it to no 1 in the uk charts let everyone know its 99p from itunes overy download taes us closer  ....would love to see it on the news and hear it on the radio :p
paddyboy83

Postby Adabhoy » Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:04 pm

13 now lads. getting there, tiny tina's still at 6.
Adabhoy

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

I love it. Say YNWA alone gets to number one, we'll get the credit. YNWA is mainly associated with Liverpool FC and rightly so, as we sung it first.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redx » Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:41 am

Hello to you..
Redx

Return to Introductions Forum