How important is england to you ?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:15 pm

Seems to me that all that matters is LFC ?! How do you feel about your national team ? I mean they play with mancs and gunners etc.....!
Do you travel to see them play at Wembley ( the old or the new ?) ???
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:18 pm

of course i want england to do well but the fact of the matter is it's hard to get excited about the national team at the moment. i think that has a lot to do with the manager to be honest. he doesn't pick the best players.

liverpool is, and always will be, number 1 to me. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby taff » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:21 pm

Hello Thor hope all is well

To be honest Ive neverf watched England play live and probably never will well maybe next month or next year

Liverpool definitely comes first for me
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:25 pm

taff wrote:To be honest Ive neverf watched England play live and probably never will well maybe next month or next year

hey taff, get yourself along to old trafford to watch england thump wales a week on saturday. :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 28, 2004 4:28 pm

only ever bein to wembley once i think we were playing scotland went with my dad wonderful experience looking forward to the new wembley but liverpool come first
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Sep 28, 2004 11:40 pm

stmichael wrote:
taff wrote:To be honest Ive neverf watched England play live and probably never will well maybe next month or next year

hey taff, get yourself along to old trafford to watch england thump wales a week on saturday. :D

I would mate but theres a real ticket scandal going on people are very annoyed  :angry:

FAW being mean  :(

Never mind we'll take you in Cardiff next year no worries and Ill be there Hartson header last minute I can see it  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:35 pm

England is my second team (after LFC) . Been to Wembley a few times but not for a couple of years now.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Sep 29, 2004 12:49 pm

England ?????  get serious, Scousers couldnt give a flying fu*k and that will never change ,Euro 2004 just magnified the under hand dealings that take place when a player is on International duty its a veritable playground for  unscrupulous agents   ??? ie Rooney and very nearly Gerrard were cajoled into abandoning their local teams  ???
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Sep 29, 2004 6:43 pm

england is very important its the country you born in wether they play ****** or good u support your country no matter wat
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:55 pm

There's no question who is more important.  It's Liverpool.  That will never change.
jonnymac1979

Postby A.B. » Wed Sep 29, 2004 9:22 pm

England means very little to me, because I'm not English. I don't even care much about my countries national team.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion